When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

I'll be at WDW from December 2nd - 8th. Also going to Universal Orlando. I'm a single female in my 30s, first time going to WDW. Would be happy to meet up with friends. :)

Hey everyone!

It's my first time going to Disney World! I'll be there from Dec. 14th - Dec. 20th. It would be nice to meet up with some fellow Disney fans to enjoy the parks with. :-)

I am heading home January 14 to 17th for my first official solo trip. I went in October, but my daughter and friend ended up coming with me. While it was still fun, I still felt rushed.

I'll be at WDW from December 2nd - 8th. Also going to Universal Orlando. I'm a single female in my 30s, first time going to WDW. Would be happy to meet up with friends. :)
I’ll be there solo Dec 3 & 4, friend joining me on the 5-7th. Send me a message and maybe we can meet up on the 3rd or 4th depending on your park plans. :) I’m a married female that will be celebrating my 40th while there.

Hey I'll be doing universal and disney if you want someone to hang out with.

Staying Solo at Boardwalk from Jan22-29. Anyone ready to go Drinking around the world ? Jellyrolls ?
Yes. Will probably hop over there most nights...and will be there the same dates. Perhaps we can meet up and share libations around the world.

Promised myself I would wait until after New Year's to get cranked up about my 2nd solo to WDW. Could not hold back. Well, it's not like breaking a new year's resolution. Plenty of time next month for that. April 17 ~ 22. Looking for a woman to explore the World.

I'll be down January 8th to the 16th, staying on property at Saratoga Springs and Poly. Feel free to message me for drinks at Trader Sams :smickey:

October, 2022 but actual dates are not set yet. Coming down from Philly for Disney and some Universal days. Feel free to message me.

Hey all. Will be at Coronado 23-25 solo. Will have been there with my family a bit before but they had to cut their trip short. So I have three unexpected solo days. 32 year old dude. Let’s hang out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!