When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

I'll be there for a short trip 9/7-9/10. I am thrilled I was able to snag a time slot @ Oga's on my arrival day. Doing Storybook Dining, Spice Table and Tiffins. Really excited to attend the F&W as well!

Hello! I’m going solo November 14 to November 22. Staying at Port Orleans and Animal Kingdom.

Married female who will be 39.

Really would like some friends to go the mickey Christmas party one evening (or just happy to hang out).
I will be there staying at Saratoga Nov. 18th - 24th. What day were you thinking of doing the Christmas party? I was thinking the 19th for myself.

I may be going solo from 12/8-12/14. Trying to get someone to go but unsure yet. Staying at music since that’s all that was available for a value resort.

Doing a Solo trip for Sept. 13th - 15th for the Halloween party on the 13th, SWGE on the 14th and some Epcot fun on the 15th. Staying at the Contemporary.

Hey all. I am going 25th September to 9th October for my first Solo trip and first visit since I was very young.
Would be cool to meet up with some people if any are about?
I’m staying at Caribbean Beach Resort.

Glenn

Will be there Sept 29th through Oct 3rd. Planning 3 Pub Crawls at DS, Crescent Lake/Epcot and Monorail. Will be in Epcot on the 30th for last showing of Illuminations.

Staying at Pop 13th Sept -27th!

Heya. I see you are going to be there when I am. Are you planning on meeting with anyone else? I’d like a bit of company on one day or something.

October 7-9 for me.

43/female.

I have a conference starting on the 10th in Orlando so I’d love to meet others who might be going solo too!

Hey. 32 male here looking for someone to spend a bit of time with. Nervous about my first trip solo and bound to feel a bit lonely. I’m staying in CBR 25th September to 9th October this year.

Hi everyone. I havent written here in a while. A little about me. Ive been to WDW 6 times. My last three vacations were solo 08, 15, 17. This year things are a little different as I plan to meet my sister and brother in law at WDW. They havent been to WDW in 20- 25 years. Im a huge Disney fan and feel Disney is my life. My vacation has been narrowed down fro the fall to the first 3 weeks of October but dont have set dates yet. Most of the time Ill be solo if anyone wants to hang out, get quick service, go on a ride or grab a drink. Ill keep updating here when I know more. Cant wait for another magical vacation at WDW. See ya real soon.
Update I will be going to WDW Oct 17-23. I will be stay at Pop for the 3rd time. Part of my vacation will be solo and some will be with my sister and brother in law who havent going in 20, 25 years. Booked my FP+ on Sunday, booked MNSSHP for Oct 17 and 21, and booked Frozen Dessert Party Oct 19. Let me know if anyone wants to hang out

Probably gonna go on Thursday. MK after hours would be sold out then. Then again, With my Weekday Select pass, i'm used to not paying for a ticket lol.

My first ever solo trip I'll be down 9/28-10/4. Doing a couple EEMH starts at HS, hitting up a MNSSHP, and seeing the last Illuminations and the first Epcot Forever shows. Staying at POP just to ride the Skyliner a lot. Will be hitting up food booths at some point and grabbing drinks along the way.
My dates coincide with yours. Maybe a meetup at some point?

My dates coincide with yours. Maybe a meetup at some point?
Sure, possibly. I have a rough schedule of what I want to do. I am doing a few early mornings at HS during EEMH. I am also going to epcot for the last Illuminations and the 1st epcot Forever. The 3rd I am going to Universal for a RIP tour during HHN. My dad will be down for a conference so I may be meeting up with him and his boss during the week as well but not sure yet.

Hey Folks,

This is super short notice but if anyone is in MK today an/or heading over to Epcot later today and would like some company let me know. I probably shouldn’t have posted this few days ago but I guess better late than never.

Hey all. I am going 25th September to 9th October for my first Solo trip and first visit since I was very young.
Would be cool to meet up with some people if any are about?
I’m staying at Caribbean Beach Resort.

Glenn
Glenn,
I'm an old f.. ahh fellow but my son and his wife are about your age and would probably like someone to add to their "crew" for the new Millenium Falcon ride on Monday the 30 and/or Tue Oct 1.
If you make a few more posts (need to get to 10) I can send you a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!