When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

precious pixie

Wish I could change this name 😁
Took a year off from solo trips last year (brought a friend) but I'm back this year on my own for my 5th solo visit - Nov 9-18th - planning on hitting MVMCP, Dapper Day (1st time - excited!!), SWGE.

Celebrating my 30th so treating myself to Animal Kingdom Lodge!!!!
You’ll love AKL! It quickly became a favorite of mine. I’ve always wanted to do dapper day and always forget about it when planning when to go to Disney. 🙃

I’m counting down to my second solo trip. The first one was a couple years ago, only two days, and very last minute. This one will be 4 days and I’m so excited and treating myself to WL

mat5

Mouseketeer
I will be going in October 21-24th, excited to see the Halloween decorations!
Who would like to meet up?

Gerweniel

Mouseketeer
I'll be there for a short trip 9/7-9/10. I am thrilled I was able to snag a time slot @ Oga's on my arrival day. Doing Storybook Dining, Spice Table and Tiffins. Really excited to attend the F&W as well!

• Azred

Earning My Ears
    Hello! I’m going solo November 14 to November 22. Staying at Port Orleans and Animal Kingdom.

Married female who will be 39.

Really would like some friends to go the mickey Christmas party one evening (or just happy to hang out).
    I will be there staying at Saratoga Nov. 18th - 24th. What day were you thinking of doing the Christmas party? I was thinking the 19th for myself.

• ulcards99

Mouseketeer
    I may be going solo from 12/8-12/14. Trying to get someone to go but unsure yet. Staying at music since that’s all that was available for a value resort.

WIll C

Mouseketeer
    Doing a Solo trip for Sept. 13th - 15th for the Halloween party on the 13th, SWGE on the 14th and some Epcot fun on the 15th. Staying at the Contemporary.

gh256

Earning My Ears
    Hey all. I am going 25th September to 9th October for my first Solo trip and first visit since I was very young.
    Would be cool to meet up with some people if any are about?
    I’m staying at Caribbean Beach Resort.

Glenn

• gh256

Earning My Ears
    October 7-9 for me.

43/female.

I have a conference starting on the 10th in Orlando so I’d love to meet others who might be going solo too!
    Hey. 32 male here looking for someone to spend a bit of time with. Nervous about my first trip solo and bound to feel a bit lonely. I’m staying in CBR 25th September to 9th October this year.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News