When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

They are re releasing the Lion King as part of Walt's Signature Collection. Its the 5th movie being re released in the collection. If u pre order from the Disney store you get free lithographs with the movie.

I wasn't aware. One of the better films from the end of Disney's second golden age.

Yes it was. I have almost full collection of Walt's Signature collection. Already had Pinocchio on Blue Ray. But have Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, and Bambi. All classics.

Yes it was. I have almost full collection of Walt's Signature collection. Already had Pinocchio on Blue Ray. But have Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, and Bambi. All classics.

Bambi....well, me and Thumper need to have some words. I wouldn't mind having copies of Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Little Mermaid, and Aladdin though.

Bambi....well, me and Thumper need to have some words. I wouldn't mind having copies of Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Little Mermaid, and Aladdin though.
Still waiting for Aladdin and The Little Mermaid. Love The Little Mermaid. My parents are cleaning out their basement and found some old VHS Disney movies and other Disney things.

5 night trip oct 25-31, finding a room was hard. Had my heart set on a deluxe but all sold out. Staying at port or leans French quarter. First Disney trip in ten years so lots of new things. Might hit up universal for Halloween horror night. I love both parks but this is definitely more Disney focused. We went ahead and bought the mickeys not so scary ticket.I can always go universal another time. Now it's time to plan the meals.

5 night trip oct 25-31, finding a room was hard. Had my heart set on a deluxe but all sold out. Staying at port or leans French quarter. First Disney trip in ten years so lots of new things. Might hit up universal for Halloween horror night. I love both parks but this is definitely more Disney focused. We went ahead and bought the mickeys not so scary ticket.I can always go universal another time. Now it's time to plan the meals.

No doubt due to the free dining promotion combined with Food & Wine.

Sorry I have not said much in this thread this week, it has been a hectic week. With that said, yes the 26th for MNSSHP sounds like a great party meet up. So looking forward to it. Also, are things still a go for Epcot on the 28th as well from some of the people who I talked with before?
Yup still keen for this! Let's get a time and place sorted for the 26th then we can plan Epcot when we're there? Someone suggested haunted mansion? Might be a good shout then we can all ride it together! I'm easy on the time

Yup still keen for this! Let's get a time and place sorted for the 26th then we can plan Epcot when we're there? Someone suggested haunted mansion? Might be a good shout then we can all ride it together! I'm easy on the time
Hey there whats up Bopsie? I think starting at Haunted Mansion is a great ideal. The like you said we can work out details for the Epcot Meet n Greet on the 28th. I know were getting closer and closer to the day but does anyone have a preference for time? I know I'm going to eat something at Mk (Either Pecos Bills or Caseys) My goal is to have great fun. Just a question; anyone at all going to get some pictures with some of the characters? Speaking for myself that's a yes to that but thought I would ask. Does anyone want to say a time or should I kind of throw one out there and see if it works.

I know I'm spending the early morning and day at AK but plan to be at Mk by 530 or so...Well let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!