when are room numbers assigned?

tink9285

Mouseketeer
hello i was just wondering if anyone knew when they assign room numbers when we are cat. 9 guaranty status? We din't cruise till sept 10th 2005. I guess i am just getting excited.....

I gather it depends on what type reservation you have.

We had our cabin number the minute we booked our cruise, 11 months in advance. Of course, we had the good luck to get upgraded 8 days before we left. This was our 6th cruise, our first Disney, and we have always had our cabin assignment the minute we booked. But that may be just how our travel agent does things.

I have seen folks here mention Disney has something called GTY (?) that I think allows you to book a specific category, with the hope you might get a higher category at no extra cost, and you don't get your cabin assignment until you get your documents, several weeks before you leave..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter