Whats your FAVORITE Pete "The Rant" Werner moment?

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by MrandMrsJoeFriday, Jul 19, 2013.

1. MarkE83

MarkE83 Mouseketeer

1) nobody was called out by name. No surname provided, and only a state or residence referred to; it wasn’t like any one individuals twitter / Facebook / Instagram user name was given out.

2) the author of the email only worded it so harshly in order to get attention. I myself have questioned their commitment to growing the channel numbers etc, but as pete said: they aren’t the trackers; this isn’t their main source of income; this is gravy. The emailer was more than happy to be overly aggressive in their correspondence; I do not think the retort was excessive.

2. dwheaton

dwheaton DIS Veteran

I can't comment on what was happening in the live chat, which sounds like bad news. In terms of what Pete said, I can understand why he'd want to address it directly. Pete puts his heart and soul into the podcast and his company overall, and it has to sting to get criticism like this that doesn't seem constructive. I haven't received this type of feedback on my show, and I'm not sure how I'd respond.

3. disneyland_is_magic

disneyland_is_magic DIS Veteran

Folks, I understood Pete’s response, I think everyone understood his annoyance.
    I was bothered by the name calling by posters, which like I said wasn’t Pete’s fault, the internet is just a mean place.
    That’s all I was trying to say.

4. Jennasis

Jennasis DIS life goes on

Also why I never read the comments in YouTube.

firefly_ris likes this.
  5. SorcererHeidi

SorcererHeidi Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me

I try not to, but it's like that ole saying involving a bad traffic accident. :o :rolleyes2

disneyland_is_magic likes this.