Whats your FAVORITE Pete "The Rant" Werner moment?

EastYorkDisneyFan

DIS Veteran
If your cruise was cancelled by Disney without your consent, they have clearly inconvenienced you and your family. If that's the case then they should allow you to pick any equivalent sailing anytime of the year for exactly the same price. It's not like they cancelled because the ship was damaged and could not be used, they cancelled the sailing because they wanted to make more money. By booking a sailing you are creating a contract between you and the cruise line that says I pay you this, and you provide me this. The customer did not choose to break the contract, the cruise line did. And it was done with the sole mission to possibly make more money. Let them pick whichever equivalent cruise they want, match the price, and move on. Do what's right DCL.
I think maybe DVC should be the ones to compensate these poel not DCL as it's not the fault of DCL that DVC can't give them dates ahead of time when they want to do the member cruise. Hopefully both of them will learn from this mess and when the 2015 date are released the DVC cruise will be blacked out to regular guests.

MrandMrsJoeFriday

HEYYYY YOUUU GUUYYYYSSS
I wanted to Mention a Rant that I just came across yesterday for the first time. I believe it was mentioned here before, but I wanted to add the episode specifics to the thread so anyone who has not heard it can enjoy. The rant is about Resort specific merchandise, and was one of two rants featured on "The Sick Show" on 1/5/2011.

Cotillard

DIS Veteran
Can anyone help me find the compilation a listener put together of a bunch of different Pete Rants?? They played it on the podcast but I have no idea what year or anything. :rotfl: I'd love to hear it again :woohoo:

• maggiemayhem

Mouseketeer
    Why does Pete call her the cleaning lady?

What was the content of the rant about the peanuts on the ground in Fantasyland?

I also would love a rant montage.

EastYorkDisneyFan

DIS Veteran
    Why does Pete call her the cleaning lady?
    I don't really remember what the context of that was it was about Meg Crofton and she was in HR before she was promoted to President of WDW

What was the content of the rant about the peanuts on the ground in Fantasyland?
    It was in response to people complaining about fake peanuts being embed in the ground and how disney was being insensitive to poel with peanut allergies, because they taught their kids to go now where near peanut shells if they see them on the ground.

• swanwed6206

DIS Veteran
    I know this thread is old, but just stumbled across it.... I would say recently his absolute hatred of Boatwrights at Port Orleans. I have never been there but it is highly unlikely I will ever get there based on Pete’s consistent ranting!! Love ya Pete!

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
    DIS Lifetime Sponsor
    I know this thread is old, but just stumbled across it.... I would say recently his absolute hatred of Boatwrights at Port Orleans. I have never been there but it is highly unlikely I will ever get there based on Pete’s consistent ranting!! Love ya Pete!
    Just because there is a (old) bad review, doesn't mean it won't be good for you now. Give it a try and decide for yourself.

Spencer Wright

Constantly craving a zebra dome...
    And Tony's Town Square!

swanwed6206

DIS Veteran
    Just because there is a (old) bad review, doesn't mean it won't be good for you now. Give it a try and decide for yourself.
    Good point- I went back to listen to the dining review and Pete actually didn’t mind his meal... it was actually the other guys’ meals that weren’t so great.

I haven’t been over to Port Orleans in a long time (since 92 when it opened) so maybe it’s about time!!!

• beaprn

Mouseketeer
    @lucas I assume this is what the OP was talking about (there is a short bit of a "rant" on the Worst QS in DHS), so here it is. Starts at about 50 seconds in

Pete feels about Pizza Russo the way I feel about Pap Johns and Dinomos- I would rather eat the box it came in instead of the pizza LOL!

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
    Pete feels about Pizza Russo the way I feel about Pap Johns and Dinomos- I would rather eat the box it came in instead of the pizza LOL!
    OMG - I say that EXACT thing about those EXACT places all the TIME, @beaprn !!!! GMTA!!!

Daniel MacQueen

PandaMac
    I'd have to say my favourite Pete rants have to be

Any time he talks about Hollywood and Vine
    'Air Canada Sucks'
    And,
    Tonys Town Squares pasta sauce

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW