Whats your FAVORITE Pete "The Rant" Werner moment?

MrandMrsJoeFriday

HEYYYY YOUUU GUUYYYYSSS
While we all watch reruns of our favorite DIS Unplugged episodes, and await the return of our fearless leader to our favorite show, I can't help but think what my favorite Pete Werner moment is. I honestly have so many but the most recent story I came across was while I was watching a rerun of the 7 for 7 when the crew when to Port Orleans. Pete told the story of how they were walking around and photographing the pool area and the lifeguards thought they were from Ellis & associates. "Not Ellis, Not Ellis".

lthiesfeld07

Mouseketeer
I think his original rant about D23 was memorable! Boy, was he spot on too!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

• *NikkiBell*

The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible
    How could I forget the Starbucks Rant: "Ehhhhhh, Starbucks...I give it the google glass stink eye" and "The poop coffee was better than Starbucks"

That made me lol because my wife says the exact same thing about Starbucks coffee.
    I just choked on my Starbucks latte while reading this. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

• jcarter29

DIS Veteran
    The Orlando Magic comments for sure (though I like the passion he puts into all of his rants). My husband, who also listened to that show, still calls Pete "the Orlando Magic Guy"

Kim

MrandMrsJoeFriday

HEYYYY YOUUU GUUYYYYSSS
    Does anyone remember which episode number or date the Orlando magic rant was in? I never heard that episode and I wouldn't like to find it in the archives.

Cherinva

Co-Host of the Va. DIS Meet and avid pin collector
    I love a good Pete rant, but I have to agree with a PP about the cleaning lady.

MrandMrsJoeFriday

HEYYYY YOUUU GUUYYYYSSS
    Just a heads up, the FULL Documentary Walt: The man behind the myth, is up on YouTube , and is narrated by Dick Van Dyke. I'm am only 2 minutes into it so ill be sure to post my thoughts later.

MrandMrsJoeFriday

HEYYYY YOUUU GUUYYYYSSS
    I am listening to a great rant from Nov 2012 about the Disney Fantasy getting caught in Hurricane Sandy, and all the people that wanted something for Free.

gojoe

DIS Veteran
    No one will remember this one but me. I had only been listening for a month or so. Loved the show but I took exception to all the negative remarks. This one was about Magic Express. I sent an e-mail to express my disapproval. Trying hard not to offend anyone in particular. Well Pete read my e-mail and expressed his displeasure with my opinion. Ya Da Ya Da Ya Da, I still have the T-Shirt

disnia

Counting the days!
    Has to be the cleaning lady rants. Loved those! Though, my kids are still saying "Starsucks"

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW