Whats your FAVORITE Pete "The Rant" Werner moment?

I about wet my pants when he said "What's next opening up a super walmart in the castle?" during his starbucks rant :rotfl:

Without wanting to get him (or myself) in trouble, I snorted with laughter when he related breast feeding in public to peeing in public :lmao:

The Cleaning Lady rants for sure. I think the second episode I ever listened to once I found the Dis in 2010 had one and I could not stop laughing. I've been hooked ever since.

For a good Pete fix while he's away, I recommend the podcast from January 5, 2011. Pete does the show solo while everyone else is out sick, and it includes great rants on the in-room coffee (aka freeze-dried excrement) and the lack of resort-specific merchandise.

I liked the one about the pool music at Universal, and then the weeks following when they wouldn't respond to the issue! :thumbsup2

For a good Pete fix while he's away, I recommend the podcast from January 5, 2011. Pete does the show solo while everyone else is out sick, and it includes great rants on the in-room coffee (aka freeze-dried excrement) and the lack of resort-specific merchandise.

This is the one that stands out to me, because Pete carried the whole show by himself and the rants were uproariously funny. :furious:

Any times Pete used the terms "Nescrape" or "seepage" were sure to make me giggle.

I liked the one about the pool music at Universal, and then the weeks following when they wouldn't respond to the issue! :thumbsup2

I have gone back to try and listen to that one again and can't find it...any body have the ep. # or date??

Only 13 hours til the new episode!!! I can't wait til the day Pete surprises us all with a most triumphant return!

I know right?! Every week I tune in and think, "ok is he back now"?? Then the next week the same thing "..is he back now" ??

Don't get me wrong I love, love what Dustin is doing and have nick named him Pixie-Dust for swooping in to save the day, right, lol but Pete is missed big time!! ::yes::

I love when he rants about the cleaning lady. Love the words "that's what you get when you put the cleaning lady in charge". I also love Stay out of the damn lakes and the tag fairy even blessed me with it as a tag!

I do have to say I was surprised by his Starbucks rant after all of his rants about Nescafé but I did love that rant.

I think I just love Pete and all of his rants. I love that he tells it like it is and isn't afraid to voice his opinion and be honest.

Yes kristina, I'm totally their with you. Every week i have been tuning in and saying to myself, "This is it, today's the day Pete returns".

I wonder if I'm in the minority and I really don't like them. I just find most of them uncalled for. I get he has an opinion but he can sate it how he likes. I just sometime find them over the top, like for example the one he did at a live taping about alcohol in BOG, he then asked the audience what they thought I think the mostly silent response said it all.

I don't have a favorite rant, but I find that to be what's missing most from the show - the counter opinion. I think the crew has been much too nice - with the exception of the occasional John and Kevin food review.

The reason I say that is I was ON the recent ABD -BSM trip with Pete. The trip was mostly great, but a few things happened during the trip that clearly had Pete foaming at the mouth. Even when he wasn't on the show, I was looking forward to the podcast crew talking about these things. Instead we got an hour of sunshine and lollipops. I REALLY missed Pete on that episode.

Don't get me wrong - there's a lot still to like about the show and the comraderie of the group and love of Disney - which is why it works so well - is still there...but it is definitely been weakened without Pete there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!