Whats up with all the Farting ?

One vivid memory from Disney was that me and my friends ate a lot of spicy food that day. We went back to our rooms at All-Star Music and spent the night farting on each other and in each other's faces! We were 30 going on 8... :)

This may be a psychological breakthrough- I have had a problem with claustrophobia at the queue for FOP two or three times – I guess it’s the underground cave feeling with no windows or something. But last time I went in , the nondescript cave-like smell was replaced by a bean-like gaseous odor apparently escaping from the kids in front of me - and it totally took my mind off of my cave anxiety!

Last edited:

My father has pancreatic cancer and has to take enzymes to digest food. As a result, his gas has become both noxious and something he cannot stop from happening. He grew up on the Mickey Mouse Club, loves Disney and Disney World as much as anyone can. His options are (1) force others to endure what he can't help, or (2) accept he'll never see Disney World again. Obviously people like him aren't the majority, but don't always assume it's just a lack of consideration.

In all seriousness Max and everyone. Disney World hosts tens of thousands of people from all over the globe. Every culture has their own way of doing things, and flatulence is a normal bodily function that everyone does. Not every visitor to the most magical place on earth have the delicacies about their bodies, just look at how some people dress.

As Americans, we must do our best to accept all people, their beliefs, and their customs. If we do not, we are labeled as arrogant and racist. There are many, MANY places I have been that smell worse than Disney. We simply must rise above these minor annoyances and turn the other cheek.

This is so true. When I was in college, there was a large number of students from one country. Their culture thought it was perfectly normal. I have seen fights break out due to "crop dusting". lol

I'm so glad this thread exists. I've walked into so many unexpected fart clouds at Disney, I'm surprised I haven't contracted some disease from second-hand fart.

When you really think about it ….. It is so much safer to walk through a gas cloud than a sneeze cloud or a cough cloud. At least a fart cloud cannot make you sick like the cold virus.

I love this thread, always gives me a good laugh when I need one. I am assuming no recent posts due to current mask mandates, which not only help protect from Covid, but also helps protect you from noxious fumes!!

I love this thread, always gives me a good laugh when I need one. I am assuming no recent posts due to current mask mandates, which not only help protect from Covid, but also helps protect you from noxious fumes!!

Yes... as you can tell it's been rather "silent" in here. But in time, things should pick up again.

Is it still called crop dusting if you do it in an ecv? asking for a friend!
I call it the "toot and skaboot" :rotfl:

Somebody was lightening it up yesterday when we were on line at Space Mountain. The masks sadly provided no protection.

So glad to see this thread is alive and well. Farting is still an issue everywhere at the parks, but it is better inside now with masks. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!