What's up with 1900 Park Fare?

GlennandAnn

<font color=9966FF>If found, please return to Boar
Can someone give me some information about 1900 Park Fare? We are planning a trip with the family in October, and are going to MNSSHP. We were thinking of having dinner at 1900 Park Fare, but I remember reading something about in being closed for renovation...maybe?? Does anyone know whether or not it is closing, and if not, what is the dinner situation there? Is it character dining, or just a regular dinner? Buffet or menu? TIA

Ann

I called today for an ADR there for dinner at the end of Sept. and the CM told me that the Character Dinner would no longer be in Park Fare and would instead be held at the Cafe. Maybe this is just during renovations and they will switch it back in Oct?

Yes during renovations they will be having the CHaracter meal at the Grand Floridian Cafe.. I have heard it is not a buffer but will be pre plated.. so maybe more like waht they have at CRT.. guessing though

When 1900 Park Fare is open, it's a buffet with characters. For dinner they have Cinderella, 2 mice, Fairy Godmother and Prince Charming. It would be a good choice for dinner before MNSSHP due to being on the monorail.

It looks like for the OP that the restaurant will be reopen during their trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter