what's the most unglamorous moment of your life so far?!

I have a pair of Crocs I wear at my campsite and they're the greatest. I don't wear them for their looks, I wear them because they are comfortable as heck. Very convenient too when you just need to slip them on quick to grab something outside.

So, I guess my most non glamorous moment would be each time I put them on.

Slight TMI alert…

Omg it was the evening my last child was born and we had a room full of happy visitors. Some family, some friends of ours, even my pastor. I still had a catheter in because I’d had a c-Section. Suddenly, I felt my bladder filling up to the point that it was getting painful quickly. Which shouldn’t have been happening at all because…catheter. Not wanting to call attention to the situation because, how embarrassing in front of visitors, I suffered in silence way longer than I should have. I was no longer paying attention to the conversation in the room, and was just trying to figure out how to get myself out of this situation. Finally I sucked it up and whispered to my then-husband who then quickly cleared the room. Long story short, Turns out there was a kink in the catheter tube, and somehow everything was backing back up into my bladder. Quick fix once the issue was discovered.

Plot twist, I’m now divorced (unrelated to this situation lol) and dating one of the friends who was in the room and witnessed this incident…full catheter bag and all.

Life is weird.

Crocs are full of holes. What are you talking about? That's part of the appeal.

My boys wear them with socks because their feet get too cold otherwise.
That's what I thought when I had the idea of getting some Jerusalem cruisers once. Figured they would be nice and cool since there's so much exposed skin. They were hot as blazes.

That is so true. I had to have an emergency c-section and after they got my daughter out, somehow the drape dropped and my husband saw everything in its full glory.
I was invited to look over the drape. Asked if I wanted to see our baby and I was just about looking over when he said, "Here she is peaking out." Nope, no way, I don't want to see my daughter peaking out of my wife's belly.

I can be in my backyard at times looking like some kind of )(*%)^(&*&^! It could be: hair in a towel, flannel Pj bottoms, a holey tee shirt and crocs on my feet. I used to work from home, stayed in pj's all day at times. So even after a shower this is what I'd look like watering the flowers or playing with the dog. In the winter I could add my husbands HUGE work boots and hooded flannel shirt to the look.
Do I care? H NO! It's my yard!

I can be in my backyard at times looking like some kind of )(*%)^(&*&^! It could be: hair in a towel, flannel Pj bottoms, a holey tee shirt and crocs on my feet.
I don't have much of a yard being in a mobile park, and I have 50 neighbors in the same square footage I use to have as a yard, we're very close together.

So I went out, cleaned up all the tree branches as everyone else was out all around me doing. Said hi to a few. Opened up the shed and pulled the lawn mower out. Gas can out on the front porch so I walked around to the front and got the gas can. Walked back to the back yard and filled the mower. Grabbed the pull cord and that was the moment, "Oh &&%%, I'm just in my underwear!"

Had to run back in and put some shorts on.

Now Uggs are UGLY. I think they are at least a self aware brand, though. Can't get much more obvious than calling them Uggs.
Yeah, well, Crocs are named as such because of their motto: "You can call them 'fashionable', but that's a Croc."

So, I'm sure much to @Mysterian 's dismay - our household just bought two pairs of black Crocs. With Minnie Jibbitz to boot. Who knew jibbitz was a thing!

I have never, ever been a fan, but I had to see what the hype was only to come across such negativity😂

At a work conference and picked up norovirus - along with 100+ other attendees (a food prep worker was the source - there was a whole investigation and resulting lawsuit). Anyway, got so sick I ended up in the ER. I was delirious with pain and nausea, but I can vaguely remember an imaging tech trying to keep a sheet over me as I writhed around while she wheeled me to imaging for a CT scan. I was so sick I didn’t care that I was naked and baring all for anyone we happened to pass on the way. Side note - I ended up getting a fairly nice cash settlement from the lawsuit, but I’d have given up every penny to have escaped that illness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter