What's the BEST way to get to WDW from MCO?

Familyof6

Mouseketeer
I'm just thinking about our transportation for our trip this Apr. Last yr we used Happy Limo and were ok with them. ( a few problems, but nothing that would keep me from booking them again) We had a Limo, but that was a *special* trip and this time we're going the budget route. I'm wondering what is the BEST way to get to the Contemporary? It may not necessarily be the cheapest way. I don't want to stop at all the other hotels along the way. What Transportation companies have you used and been happy? What was the cost? Are there discounts available? I would consider another limo if it seems to be the BEST way to get there. OH, I guess I should say, there are 6 of us. Two adults and 4 kids. (we can't get a towncar, in other words;) ) I'd love to be able to have a grocery stop, but I guess that's not absolutely necessary!
Looking for advice! What can you tell me?

Lisa :D

We just used YOur Ride and we were very happy.

Renee

I just looked at the rates for FL Tours (advertised above) and you can get a "luxury van" that holds up to 10 people for only $10 more than the town car price, which for me would be $95. I was originally planning on using Mears, but after seeing these rates I'm seriously reconsidering. It will be me, my mom and my 2 dd's so for the four of us it will be like $96 and when you figure in the money saved by stopping for groceries, I'd say that's a pretty good deal. Not to mention the fact that it will be a straight trip to wherever you are headed, no stopping at other resorts. I would think that would mean that you wouldn't have to leave as early to head back to the airport.

On another post in this forum, someone mentioned Cartier TownCar. I went and looked at their website and they only charge $85 for a van going to a MK resort! Huge savings in my eyes! Also, I asked others who had used them, if they make grocery stops and the posters told me they did.:cool: Whoooohooooooo! I haven't called yet, but I'm strongly considering going with Cartier this trip. Even their stretch limos were less than anyone else. (I think it was $160 RT to a MK resort)
Thanks for you post about Fl Tours. I had looked at their website and thought they looked good too, until I saw that other post!

Have fun on your trip!

Lisa :D

Is renting a car a consideration? Rates seem really reasonable these days.

In Dec, I had a great experience with Fl Tours.

When looking at the price, don't forget to factor in a tip for the driver. (at least 15%-as much as 25% if you get favors like extra stops).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter