What Will You Celebrate Tour

Does anyone have any reports from today's NYC tour? My office is several subway stops away and I can go during lunch but I wonder if it's worth it and how long it will last.

I just came back from the Campus Martius event (Detroit). I'm very disappointed.

I got there at 11:15a (the event was supposed to start at 10:00a). There were no costumed characters and no balloons :sad1: :sad2:

I talked to one of the CMs. I asked if there would be any balloons. She said they would be arriving in about an hour. And she said that they would not be having a trip giveaway. :scared1: :scared1: The only thing you could do was regsiter your birthday at the computer stations they had set up. I had already done that at home.

The only reason I went was to get a balloon and I had hoped to see a Disney character. :headache:

Any idea if the same thing will happen in Royal Oak tonight?

its just about an hour's drive for us and I was hoping it might be fun for my daughter and I since we leave on the 16th for our next Disney vacation but certainly don't want to waste my time

the local newspaper does say that Royal Oak has set up some of their own activities as well but man- so far what I read is pretty basic

its just about an hour's drive for us and I was hoping it might be fun for my daughter and I since we leave on the 16th for our next Disney vacation but certainly don't want to waste my time

the local newspaper does say that Royal Oak has set up some of their own activities as well but man- so far what I read is pretty basic

I'm not sure. But what I read in the paper about the Royal Oak event sounds a whole lot better than what I experienced at Campus Martius.

I just came back from the Campus Martius event (Detroit). I'm very disappointed.

I got there at 11:15a (the event was supposed to start at 10:00a). There were no costumed characters and no balloons :sad1: :sad2:

I talked to one of the CMs. I asked if there would be any balloons. She said they would be arriving in about an hour. And she said that they would not be having a trip giveaway. :scared1: :scared1: The only thing you could do was regsiter your birthday at the computer stations they had set up. I had already done that at home.

The only reason I went was to get a balloon and I had hoped to see a Disney character. :headache:

It was kinda lame. I walked over around 11:30 and registered. Talked to the CMs. No Mickey balloons. Then I'm done registering and the balloons come out! So I got one. DD will be happy. Couldn't find it in the new papers?

I just looked out my window and I can see people walking around with balloons :sad1:

If the CM had said the balloons would be there in 15 minutes instead of an hour, I would have waited.

I just looked out my window and I can see people walking around with balloons :sad1:

If the CM had said the balloons would be there in 15 minutes instead of an hour, I would have waited.

What building do you work in? I said to them where's the mickey balloons and she said they just got here. I had to go across the street to get one!

What building do you work in? I said to them where's the mickey balloons and she said they just got here. I had to go across the street to get one!

I work in the Coleman A Young Municipal Center (aka The City County Building).

Me too. By the time I had gotten there though they were all handed out. Oh well. But I agree with what everyone has been saying, it's definitely not worth driving hours for.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter