What Will You Celebrate Tour

Any word on when or where the Detroit celebration will be on Friday?

I called the Campus Martius Event Coordinator to get more details on the Detroit event. She returned my call last night.

She said that the event runs from 10a - 2p. I asked if there would be any special guests (i.e., stars from any Disney movies or shows). She said that based on the info she had, she did not think so.

She said there would be computers set up where you could tell Disney what you will celebrate. She also said there might be costumed characters.

I emailed the coordinator of the Pittsburgh leg at Southside Works. She could not give me any other info except to say that they are scheduled to be there that day. Not even a time they will be there. :confused3

I don't know , but I would not go out of my way at all to participate in this event - its pretty hyped up and not all that it seems to be portrayed as ...
I will try and find the link for the TO celebration tour - from what I read from the people who did go - it was sort of a waste of time - search threads and key in Union Station...
Could be cause it was the very first one - could be the fact that it was at 6 am!
Could be cause it was here in Canada? I don't know ...
I was really really excited to go and then VERY disappointed that I could not attend - due to the time ( we are two and a half hours away - and it was way too early in the am )
I don't know I love ALL things Disney... and I hope that it turns out to be a blast ... but so far ...:confused:

I emailed the coordinator of the Pittsburgh leg at Southside Works. She could not give me any other info except to say that they are scheduled to be there that day. Not even a time they will be there. :confused3

I emailed them too with no response! IT does say on their website lunch to late afternoon. I won't be able to go since I have to WORK! Darn it!:headache:

I saw that it will be in Wash DC on 10/10. Probably right across the street from my building (at Freedom Plaza--just guessing). Unfortunately, it's my day off (I'm off every Friday), so will miss it. Not sure of the actual location, but will try to make sure all of my coworkers know in case they want to go.

DC stop is at Woodrow Wilson Plaza at Federal Triangle between Ronald Reagan Bldg and Ariel Rios.

I'm excited because that is just downstairs for me!!

Well, they are here in Milwaukee right now. I had heard they were going to be by the Chase building, but they are in Ziedler Park at the farmers market right in front of the WE Energies builiding.

Not much to it though. Some baloons and you can sign up for your birthday.
I wouldn't go out of my way for it, but, I just so happen to work right here!

I emailed them too with no response! IT does say on their website lunch to late afternoon. I won't be able to go since I have to WORK! Darn it!:headache:

I was hoping for a time, but at least I know around noon. I live about 50 miles south of Pittsburgh so I didn't want to make the trip in the morning and it be in the evening!! Don't think I could go though because I have to be home to get my kids from school.

Well, they are here in Milwaukee right now. I had heard they were going to be by the Chase building, but they are in Ziedler Park at the farmers market right in front of the WE Energies builiding.

Not much to it though. Some baloons and you can sign up for your birthday.
I wouldn't go out of my way for it, but, I just so happen to work right here!

Thanks for the info. I'm only 15 minutes from downtown and I need to go down there anyway so I might just check it out. I wonder how long they'll be there...

Does anyone know if they are giving away a trip at each location and if they are do you have to be present to win?

Thanks for the info. I'm only 15 minutes from downtown and I need to go down there anyway so I might just check it out. I wonder how long they'll be there...

Well, I just peeked out the window and they're still there. The farmers market usually runs through lunch, so I would think they'd be here until 2 or so.

It's kind of funny here. All you can see are Mickey baloons floating above everyones cube.

I just found this on our Pittsburgh Radio Disney Website. They will be there until 6pm! There is hope yet!

{Disney Parks “What Will You Celebrate?” Tour
Join Disney Parks ambassadors as they visit Pittsburgh to roll out the fun at the South Side Works featuring, a chance to win a "celebration vacation" to a Disney park and the opportunity to register for a special birthday celebration surprise. The Radio Disney Road Crew will be at South Side Works from 4:00pm - 6:00pm for music, fun and prizes.

The South Side Works is located between 26th Street and Hot Metal Street in the South Side.}

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter