What time of year do you prefer to visit WDW?

Our favorite time is October, although we enjoy any visit between September and May. June and July are just too hot and crowded for us.

Our favorite time is October, although we enjoy any visit between September and May. June and July are just too hot and crowded for us.

Finaly someone that sees my logic about avoding the parks may-june although I go to disney quest and lunch although I went to epcot the day after my b-day witch is in june and it was not all that bad weather wise but that is becuse most attractions are indors

Thank you so much for all of the great suggestions!

I think it is now a toss up, do we go in October for Food & Wine Festival and MNSSHP or do we go in early December for the Christmas decorations and festivities???:confused3

We like to go in the summer that way the whole family can come!However, when I do decide to go on my solo trip i would like to go in May or September. but have a feeling it will be in June as well.

I like the beginning of March. We went last year the first full week of march and it was wonderful. They weather was perfect. T-shirts during the day, long sleeves or light jacket at night. The summer is okay, but VERY hot and crowded.

I've been nearly every time of the year except spring, and though there are things I love about every season, I'd have to say fall is my favorite time to go. I may be a "maverick," but I LOVE the hot weather because it means all we need are t-shirts and shorts. No carrying around sweaters or jackets all day or having to go back to the room to change into long pants. I also love the value we get from free dining (no other discount comes close to it for our family size/choice of resorts), as well as the F&WF (great place to use those snack credits) and the MNSSHP (trick or treating, anyone?). But here are some of my pros/cons for other times of year:

Summer: Love the long park hours and warm weather, but not the crowds and higher prices.

Winter (except Christmas week): Love the low crowds, low prices and holiday decorations, but not the short park hours and "unseasonably cold" weather we always seem to get (jeans, jackets and no swimming pools are not my ideal Disney vacation).

Christmas week: Love the decorations and long park hours (some parks open until 3 am!), but not the high prices, aforementioned cold weather and crowds, crowds, crowds!

Summer--avoid the heat!

Fall--avoid the storms!

Winter--avoid the pool!

Spring--avoid the bill!

The Christmas season for us is the best.:santa: We enjoy the decorations, the music, all the little extras that are around. We usually stay 1 or 2 weeks before Christmas Day. The crowds seem a little less. We avoid Spring because of the Spring Breakers. But look at it this way, Any time in Disney is magical. :wizard: Enjoy.

We have been going in October for the last few years. I can't go in November or December, due to work. I love October because of F&W and its my birthday month. The crowds are pretty light and the weather is still nice. We try to sneek another trip in during the earlier part of the year depending on what flight deals we can get.

I've been at various times of the year and I think this past trip, (except for the threat of hurricanes that was driving me crazy until about a week before we left) we were there from September 19 - 24 and we only used FP twice and basically walked on or into everything with little or no wait (same for SeaWorld). I didn't think the heat was overbearing...yes it was warm but not disgusting like in August.

Late October or November - the weather is beautiful!!! I wish I could go at Christmas time, I'd love to see the decorations.

We've the first time we went we left the day after Thanksgiving and stayed into the first week of December. The second trip we were there at the end of September. I really liked both times but after Thanksgiving is our favorite so I guess that's why we're going back then next year.

We have gone different times of the year with the exception of summer and our favorite so far is December, the decorations are amazing.

I love early May but this year we are trying Dec so that may become our favorite. With all the deals in Sept and Oct, we may try that time frame in a couple of years but so far May has been the best for us.

I prefer mid-October (F&WF).

Close second is mid-December (holiday decs). Not going this December though... :sad2:

I prefer to go between late May-early July for my birthday celebration, which is June 2nd. However, January has also jumped up my list since I first visited then last January. I'm now going back this January!!

Since you have been in Autumn, I recommend in the Spring to attend the Flower and Garden Festival or mid December for Christmas festivities. Flower & Garden Festival runs for several months so perhaps in April or May after Spring breaks and Easter to avoid extremely busy times.

We have attended in the summer for general park touring, late May for Flower and Garden Festival and the 3rd week of December for Christmas events. I think it is nice to visit at different times to experience the special events. They are each so different. I really liked Epcot's holiday events since they seemed to get me into the spirit of the season.

We have been several (20), times. I have been in March, April, May, June August Sept. Oct. and Dec. I think our favorite time to be in the parks is Sept. because of the no line factor. The most festive time is Dec. We are going to do that one in a couple of years again, but not so much for the rides as for the decorations and shows. I am going next year in July, for the 4. Now I know that is crazy, but friends from Scotland want to see what the 4th of July is like. Do I plan on riding alot, no, but it will be exciting. So it depends on what you want out of the trip. For me any time at Disney is great!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter