• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What questions to ask newbies traveling with you.....

I had time to ask my newbies a few of the questions suggested, and found out they are not into characters,frozen, nor star wars. They want afternoon breaks,at least 2 sit down meals,ride soarin, and just take in the magic. I warned them they will be walking 6-9 miles a day, bring broken in shoes, and start walking before we get there. Plan on getting some park guides,food and wine guide, and 1st buttons ahead of the trip for them to look at. This is going to be a great trip!

I had time to ask my newbies a few of the questions suggested, and found out they are not into characters,frozen, nor star wars. They want afternoon breaks,at least 2 sit down meals,ride soarin, and just take in the magic. I warned them they will be walking 6-9 miles a day, bring broken in shoes, and start walking before we get there. Plan on getting some park guides,food and wine guide, and 1st buttons ahead of the trip for them to look at. This is going to be a great trip!
Wow, so seems like it may be an easy trip if they just want Soarin and the magic with two sit downs. I would have them watch a few vids and see what two sit downs they want since there are so many different ones and reservations will be needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter