What one item must you have at Epcot each trip?

ChristaDeVil

DIS Veteran
I don't know if this is what you were thinking of, because it's not really food, but I HAVE to have a Grand Marnier Slush from France.

• Mickey527

DIS Veteran
    A fiesta Margarita! or two or three. I usually do about 1/2 day at one of the other parks then wind up at Epcot for the evening and Illuminations.
    Sometimes I will get one of those Peach Tea with Peach Scnapps from China but I love me those Margaritas.

Eeyorerocks!

Mouseketeer
    Love the flavored iced teas from China. If we happen to be visiting le Cellier, we love the pretzel bread and cheddar cheese soup. Also, we like the chips from Great Britain.

So many delicious treats at Epcot :goodvibes

Kaleigh

DIS Veteran
    Black Forest Cake from Sommerfest and Strawberry Tart from France

Sorry, just couldn't pick between them. Like picking a favorite child.

• JDUCKY

Local Yocal
    Choc. cake (sometimes something else) from Boulangerie Patisserie in France. My DD always gets the cheesecake.

PoohsFan1

DIS Veteran
    Do they sell Dole Whips at Epcot now?! I have clearly been missing out! Where are they?
    :rotfl:
    Oops sorry, I guess I didn't read the question all the way...didn't see the Epcot part. My Bad!!!! However, wouldn't it be cool if they did sell them there as well?

Well to answer the question correctly, it would have to be the Grand Marnier Slushie.

Stacy's a freak

wrangles snakes
    I really like the ham & cheese croissant at the Patisserie in France AND having Fish-n-Chips in the UK while watching the Fab 4 :) These are traditions for me.

But here's another vote for the Dole Whip to travel to EPCOT! ;)

SiAmCrAzY

Mouseketeer
    I am in the minority here but the Grey Goose LEMON slush in France rocks my world!

Woodpecker cider at Rose & Crown

Rose Regal with dark chocolate in Italy

oh... you asked about FOOD! (sorry:rolleyes:)

there is a sandwich at Seasons that is amazing! Turkey on focacia with chipotle mayonnaise.

and of course the Bavarian Cream Cheese Cake in Germany

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES