What Means "Ay, Caramba?"--Famous for Family of the Day!,Sept TR-Cape May HooRay 4/14

I'm so excited to read about your trip! I could go for 10 glorious days at Disney right about now, so how about I live vicariously through your family trip! :)

Absolutely subbing Jennifer!!!! Unfortunately I just caught the very end of the last one, but MY GOD those photos are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

I love how all these Sept TR's will intermingle (I've already seen a bit from Dani's Facebook). It's very exciting. And Family Of The Day!! Can't wait for that one. :yay:

yay!!! I'm obviously here!! Cannot wait to read all about the adventures you guys had!!

Holly from the September DIS Facebook group present and accounted for to follow your report! Can't wait for more!

At, Caramba! Also venturing over here from the September Facebook group, but I've read your last trip report and LOVE the photos! We were in the World from the 20-28th, so just a small overlap. Looking forward to reliving your trip!

Estoy aqui! (I'm here!)

Can't wait! I was there the 15th through the 20th....I will insert a picture of my Halloween Party outfit later when you get to the night a saw you guys! Erin

I am joining in!! Can't wait to follow along :) We were there at the same time as you all!! I <3 that you were family of the day what a wonderful experience!

I'm totally in! The kids totally look so much older since the last trip! I'm also totally sad that we only saw you guys once when we were on line for Pooh at the Halloween party and didn't get to say hi.:(

I am so excited to hear all about your trip! I can't believe how grown up your kids are now. Sounds like you had a very exciting trip.

YEAH!!!:cool1: I'm so excited to start reading another of your amazing journeys with those beautiful babies and amazing photos!!!

I'm in! I'm really excited to to read how you liked all star
music because we are staying there in 17 days! Can't
wait to read about the greatest trip ever! pixiedust:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter