What just happened!?!!?!??? FL Resident Discover Disney tix!!!

The days showing in the app is notoriously glitchy. I wouldn't put too much weight into that.

So should I expect to be turned away at the gate? We’ll see what happens when I show up for my reservation that it allowed me to make. If there is no valid admission on file the computer will not let you book and it let me book. Just wondering what to expect.

You say notoriously- does this happen a lot? People are allowed to make park reservations then get turned away at the gate? I obviously won’t be mad if I get turned away as it was a “gift/glitch”. We’re new residents so just curious. Does this just happen for resident tickets or all Disney tickets? Being turned away as a local down the street is way different than someone who traveled there. :)

we don’t go for a couple more weeks but I’ll be sure to report back.

My grandma had two sets of these. The 4-day ticket still says 1 day remaining and her unused 3-day ticket still just says three.

So should I expect to be turned away at the gate? We’ll see what happens when I show up for my reservation that it allowed me to make. If there is no valid admission on file the computer will not let you book and it let me book. Just wondering what to expect.

You say notoriously- does this happen a lot? People are allowed to make park reservations then get turned away at the gate? I obviously won’t be mad if I get turned away as it was a “gift/glitch”. We’re new residents so just curious. Does this just happen for resident tickets or all Disney tickets? Being turned away as a local down the street is way different than someone who traveled there. :)

No - I said the app display is glitchy not that the Disney system that tracks tickets is glitchy. If you have days left on your ticket, you will get in. But those who suddenly are showing more days than they know they should have should not count on those days being real. If you had a 4 day ticket and used three days - you have 1 day left even if the app keeps showing different days left.

Please do report back. Thank you! I've used the Florida resident tix for years and this situation has never happened.

Hi, can you please make sure to update us to see if this works? I am having the same thing and I am quite the drive to get turned away.

Also are there any other threads on this topic? Thanks!

For days after this glitch I could see my 4 day ticket in my acct and able to make a new park reservation with my "new days". I just today purchased a single day ticket to go visit w some out of town friends and when making my park reservation after ticket purchase I got a mssg "Disney Park Pass Limit Reached" and to call a number. I went into my acct and could no longer see that mystery 4 day ticket which was refilled. So looks like they caught it and removed my expired ticket but my reservations still stayed which showed I had more reservations than tickets which prevented me from booking this new single real ticket. I deleted my "bonus" reservations and then was able to book 1 real visit so looks like they caught the glitch and was not pixie dust after all! So check your acct and make sure you still have a valid 4 day ticket but likely it's gone.

For days after this glitch I could see my 4 day ticket in my acct and able to make a new park reservation with my "new days". I just today purchased a single day ticket to go visit w some out of town friends and when making my park reservation after ticket purchase I got a mssg "Disney Park Pass Limit Reached" and to call a number. I went into my acct and could no longer see that mystery 4 day ticket which was refilled. So looks like they caught it and removed my expired ticket but my reservations still stayed which showed I had more reservations than tickets which prevented me from booking this new single real ticket. I deleted my "bonus" reservations and then was able to book 1 real visit so looks like they caught the glitch and was not pixie dust after all! So check your acct and make sure you still have a valid 4 day ticket but likely it's gone.
Thanks for keeping us updated. Mine still says 4 days and I have all the dates booked. Do you think it was just patched on your account specifically because you bought a new ticket? I would hate to drive the 2 hours to disney and pay parking and be turned away at the gate.

I just don't know if its a visual/app glitch or an actual glitch with my ticket for my benefit.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Mine still says 4 days and I have all the dates booked. Do you think it was just patched on your account specifically because you bought a new ticket? I would hate to drive the 2 hours to disney and pay parking and be turned away at the gate.

I just don't know if its a visual/app glitch or an actual glitch with my ticket for my benefit.
Yeah I wish I would have checked before hand but we were so excited to get in Memorial Day weekend w the new capacity increase! I would like to think as long as you can see a ticket showing you’d be good. It may have been my purchase that triggered something. No way to tell. But it was there for over a week while we worked on reservations and now it’s gone.
How far are you traveling?

Yeah I wish I would have checked before hand but we were so excited to get in Memorial Day weekend w the new capacity increase! I would like to think as long as you can see a ticket showing you’d be good. It may have been my purchase that triggered something. No way to tell. But it was there for over a week while we worked on reservations and now it’s gone.
How far are you traveling?
Hopefully so. I wonder if there's any way they can check how many days it says I have other than doing the email thing with pictures that they recommend. I live south of Tampa, so it's a little bit to go. Have fun on your visit!

My sisters ticket which magically had 4 days on it added back to her account has also disappeared. Her ticket had 0 days on it and wasn’t even showing in her account prior to this. My ticket and my dads ticket still show 4 days on them though.

My tickets now show the correct amount of days remaining after they had been "refilled". The park pass reservation I was able to make for the extra day is still there but will cancel it.

ETA: My sister's tickets are also showing correct amount of days remaining. We didn't make any changes to the account (buy tickets, change dates, etc.).

Disney sent a push notification addressing this issue but it disappeared when I tried to read the whole thing. Anyone know what it said?

I just got that push notification as well- from the one time I was allowed to read it, it sounded like it said that an extra day had been added to my ticket in error and that day is now complementary for my use on the day where I made and extra park reservation.

So I think they were trying to tell me that I could keep my extra park reservation that I currently have but no day on my ticket? I have two days of park reservations and only 1 day on my ticket. The ticket still only says 1 day though.

Finally received an email with the information from the push notification. It stated that I received an extra day in error but I was allowed to make a park reservation so that day is now complimentary and I can go ahead and visit a park on that extra day. Thank you Disney!

Somehow I did not receive all these reply notifications with all your experiences.

So I just barely got the emails saying I do not have a valid tickets for my 2 reservations. These being the 2 "free" days added or glitched into my account. Kinda lame, as I booked a DVC stay, multiple ADRs and a friend to visit based on these park reservations I was able to make. Trying to call Disney now and maybe go visit the Springs ticket center to see if anything can be done about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter