What is your "That might be a bit obsessive" trip planning moment?

For our first trip I waS the weather , sunset, ride time checking freak with list out the wahoo. DH gave me grief for days. Fast forward 6 months DH and his sister are going. It's gonna be commando. Ha. After that nightmare 11 day trip he is outplanning/obsessing me!

Downloading MDE so we could watch wait times live throughout Thanksgiving week 2016 in consideration of a 2017 trip that week. Watch wait times as in many times a day, all 4 parks :earsgirl: to watch the madness develop over the week. Scared the heck out of me, but we still booked. Feeling brave...

Not obsessive at all. If you were checking the weather more than 3 days out, that would have been obsessive, because no one really knows what the weather will actually be before then. But sunrise and sunset isn't gonna change. It's pertinent information. I check that months ahead of time. A well planned trip is like a symphony when it all comes together. I hope you have an awesome time seeing Pandora for the first time in the dark! Sounds like a great plan!

I'm a Pinterest freak when it comes to planning for any trip, but especially Disney. I make a private board for each trip with the same old pins (park touring plans, what to pack, best bathrooms, etc...) I even find online links to or upload pictures of clothes I want to pack (including my bathing suits and underwear :worried:) and create vacation clothing capsules so I pack less. I just tell myself that it's my Disney excitement and its fine as long as I keep the board private! :rolleyes1

I guess mine is that my 180 days before our October trip will be while I am at the beach for Spring Break. I won't think twice about setting an alarm for 5 AM (we will be in Central Time) to get up and do my ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter