What is your opinion on the Boardwalk Inn

Carterfam

Mouseketeer
We are staying there from March 4 - March 11, 2010. It is our first time. What should we know!!!!

We were there in June. Standard room, first floor, garden view. We loved it. There was lots going on, on the Boardwalk at night. The kids really enjoyed it all. But our room was always cool (115 degree weather) and quiet at night. Our favorite meal of the entire trip was Flying Fish. The steak there is yummy. It was nice being able to take the boat to Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

You will love it. :wizard: We did.

we stayed in a villa in april and loved it. the boardwalk always had something going on at night and was alot of fun. the street performers are fun to watch. being able to take the boat or walk to either hollywood studios or epcot was the biggest plus of all. you definatly won't be dissapointed if you stay there. oh and if you do try the pizza window, they have really good pizza.

I've stayed at the Boardwalk in the past and truly loved it. I love the location and the grounds. It is very convenient to be able to walk to Epcot and to take a boat or even walk to DHS.

I also like the feel of the Boardwalk and the activities that usually go on around the boardwalk area especially during the busier times.

I *LOVE* the Boardwalk! It is our resort of choice when we go to WDW. The theming is excellent but the convenience is even better! I really do think that it is the best-placed resort on property. The distance to Epcot and DHS is fantastic - easily walkable to both places. We have since stayed at the Beach Club and, although it is another fantastic resort, we still prefer the Boardwalk as it is a shorter walk to DHS.

Definately try and hit the quiet pool off of the lobby - it's tucked away in a non-conspicuous area so not many people know about it which makes it a very peaceful place to go and unwind from the parks.

I Love the Boardwalk! Absolutely great location. I love being able to wake up and walk right down to the Boardwalk bakery to get breakfast. All the grounds are wonderful and quiet in some locations if you want to relax. Pool is great, but I know some people get weirded out by the clown slide. It is a great slide though :) Minutes away from Swan/Dolphin and BC/YC, and Epcot and HS. This is one of our first choices when we go to Disney!!! Have fun

We stayed there Oct 08 and loved it but missed having a normal food court, eating breakfast at the BWI bakery every day was very boring. The room was awesome, super clean and the view of France was gorgeous. No one ever used the quiet pool and spa so it was great for us, we were way down the end of the hall and when you are tired it is not a fun jaunt

Flying Fish is out of this world, make sure you have dinner there one night

One tip if you are using the boat from HS to the BW it is almost always faster to get off the boat at the Swan/Dolphin stop and walk over.

We love the Boardwalk! We've been staying at the Beach Club more recently because our son loves Stormalong Bay but the Boardwalk is my favorite of all the hotels we've tried (BC, BWI, AKL, WL, POR).

Loved it. We went to the Food and Wine Festival this year and the location was perfect. Walking distance to Epcot. And walking distance back to the room after we had too much at Jelly Rolls. And so pretty at night with everything lit up.

My only complaint - definitely overpriced if you don't plan on staying at the hotel a lot though. When I come down with the godkids, I prefer Pop Century. Less money for the room since we are hardly there. But for this girls/adult trip only, Boardwalk was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter