~What Is Your "Burger" Type?~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
Do you eat Beef? Do you eat ground Turkey......How about Chicken?

and Have you ever had Ostrich burgers?

cheeseburger with lettece and tomato, onion, kepchup and mustard, toasted roll and fries! Heaven!!!!

I saw ostrich (sp) meat at our grocery store and wanted to try it. Looks good and low in fat.

Any reviews? It is expensive.

EBAY,
That is what prompted me to post this. I saw a report on Ostrich burgers thins morning, I started how good It was and healthy, very low in fat. I do not know If I could cook it up.......I was looking for some feed back on this!

I buy Morningstar Farms Grillers - vegetarian burgers. I'm not a full-fledged vegetarian but I don't eat red meat except for the occasional hot dog at Casey's or a ball game.

I have had ostrich, though not in burger form. It is a very juicy tender meat when cooked well. It is often served like filet mignon at restaurants. I've also had buffalo burgers which are low fat but I don't like them as much.

DISNEYSTEVE,
Have you ever had the Boca Burgers? I was veggin for 15 yrs and these are the ones I used to eat....still do. I have never tryed the morningstar ones. Which ones do you eat?(flavor)

have tryed ostrich, turkey, pork etc,, always go back to good old american beef,,, with bacon cheese tomatoe sweet pickle relish, mustard and onions:)

I eat beef hamburgers with onions, pickles, cheese, mayo and ketchup on them..but I do vary toppings and condiments... :love:

I like mine with lettuce and tomato
Heinz 57 and French fried potatoes
Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer
Well good God almighty which way do I steer :p

I'm on this vegetarian kick, so I would have to say boca with a huge portobella slapped on top. :D

We went to The Farm show last weekend and they had Osttrich and Emu burgers. I didn't try either though. :D

disneyworld! said:
DISNEYSTEVE,
Have you ever had the Boca Burgers? I was veggin for 15 yrs and these are the ones I used to eat....still do. I have never tryed the morningstar ones. Which ones do you eat?(flavor)
I've tried a few different ones and the Morningstar Grillers are the ones DW and I liked best. They have the closest taste and consistency to meat. I found a lot of the others were kind of mushy. I generally buy the original Grillers but I've tried and like their fajita burgers and their Philly cheesesteak ones too.

They also sell crumbled Grillers which you can use in place of ground beef. We use it with pasta or rice dishes. I also cook it up with pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese and make a pizza steak sandwich (yes, I'm a Philly boy).

Beef please.
With Cheddar cheese or American, lettuce, tomato,pickle and spicy BBQ sauce. Bacon optional. :teeth:

TOV

I don't eat red meat either and I prefer the Veggie Burgers over Boca or Morning Star, they just taste better to me!

So, a Veggie burger with lettuce, tomato, pickles, cheese, mayo and ketchup!

I love American beef burgers. :) I also love all the relishes that come with them. Here in the UK, even in MacDonalds and Burger King, we do not get the relish and condiments counter and you even have to ask for a sachet of ketchup or BBQ sauce. :(

I have also tried Ostrich steaks, but didn't like the flavour of them - I thought they tasted a bit like liver, but maybe Ostrich burgers are from a different cut.

Beef is fine. The veggie burgers aren't bad either. I'm not a huge fan of red meat, but a great burger is a nice treat. :D

but only have had moose burgers or venison burgers the last six or so years.....these are extremely lean and we still have to add some beef to it to hold it together on the grill........so give me a double cheeseburger with onions and catsup and relish please........

disneyworld! said:
I have never tryed the morningstar ones. Which ones do you eat?(flavor)

I love the Morningstar Farms burgers - I think they're much better than the Boca burgers, although I eat those too.

My favorite Morningstar Farms burgers are the portobello mushroom and peppers, followed closely by the black bean burgers. I like all of them though. They're "chicken" patties are really good too, as well as their mini corn dogs. Actually, I love everything I've tried by them!

As far as burger toppings, I like lettuce, tomato, cheese, pickle and mustard. I don't do mayo or onion, can take ketchup or leave it.

Beef, well done, with either American or Cheddar cheese, nothing else. Meat, Cheese, Bun ... no ketchup/mustard/pickles/onions/anything else.

When I'm in the mood for a burger, I like to nibble on one of these for a few days.

burger3.jpg

burger4_small.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter