What is up with Peter Pan?? (LOOONNNG LINES!)

Peter pan is always busy. In our last 7 visits we have only gone once. I can say you can walk on to everyother ride, but not that one. Don't know what to say.
It is my favorite though. But with 2 small kids an hour wait is not worth it to me..

Early entry is a great time to do Peter Pan ( if you have that option). Otherwise, do it on a day that there is no early entry...so the line will not already be formed for that attraction before the park opens to most guests.

Fastpass would be a terrible option for this ride right now. There would be very few fastpasses available and it would make the regular line go way too slowly.

Our strategy for Fantasyland is to avoid it for the most part until dusk. Right about then, daytrippers and people with tiny kids start heading home or off to eat dinner. There are still lines at night, but we find them to be shorter.

Whenever we walk pass Peter Pan's Flight it's always seemed like it was an hour and a half long even around eleven at night. I don't think I've ever seen under that. I think it's always so long since it's unique and it's a classic.

When we go we stay in the DLH and take the monorail in first thing in the morning. Then hit the fantasyland rides first. Last time we visited was Christmas 2004 (before the 50th), and this strategy still worked -- even for Peter Pan. I recall that we were able to get on 7 or 8 fantasyland rides in the first hour.

It does sound like you should hit Peter Pan 1st, and then hit the other rides though. and I do recall that the Peter Pan line started getting long before all the others.

-Shawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter