What is the Origin of Your DIS Screen Name?

The Disneyland property was my playground as a kid...

Then Walt bought the property and replace my own private Carsland with Disneyland.

Wow! That is really cool actually. (well, not about losing your playground, but having that kind of connection to the park). :thumbsup2

Mine is an inside family joke. My DS who is 8 (now) has a friend who couldn't remember my name when he was younger and always called me "Brady's Mom". So when I registered for the board a few years ago I used that as my name.

DS 21 saw it one day and asked me why I wasn't "Alex's Mom" for my screen name since I was his mommy first. :confused3

There is a t.v. show that I love called "Doctor Who." One of the characters is Amy Pond.

i could not think of any snappy, creative disney theme'd name..then it came to me, i am a ball of fun..so hence "fun ball" :goodvibes

My name doesn't need much explaining but will tell you anyway.:rotfl: I am a mom of, well at the time 4 princesses. Now as you can see by my signature I am a mom of 6 princesses. I just didn't want to change my name this far in the game. princess:princess:princess:princess:princess:princess:

My name doesn't need much explaining but will tell you anyway.:rotfl: I am a mom of, well at the time 4 princesses. Now as you can see by my signature I am a mom of 6 princesses. I just didn't want to change my name this far in the game. princess:princess:princess:princess:princess:princess:

Six girls?! Your poor husband! LOL!

Grumpy = Fav dwarf (& tattooed on my shoulder). Also nickname when younger. :rolleyes1
SkirtGirl = Only wore skirts/dresses when growing up. Parents had reasons. :hippie:

Mine is made up of the first three letters of each of my daughters names:
Caitlin, Makayla, Alexa. I was tired of registering on forums and having a hard time finding a name that wasn't taken so I decided to try and find something original that wasn't registered everywhere.

That's when Caimakale was born!

When I joined Disboards, it was right before my daughter's adoption became final. I am so proud to be Sara*s_Mommie..:lovestruc

HydroGuy - very interesting to hear your story. Must be interesting to have Disney as a client.

My screen name is not very interesting, I was just trying to come up with something unique (not already taken) and something that would make some sense to be for ease of remembering. lol Anyway, it is simply the first 3 letters of our last name and then the name of the city that we live in.

Bumping this thread because it is a fun one!

Glad you bumped it up. I was just thinking of bumping it the other day since there's a new crop of people planning their DLR trips who may not have seen the thread but then I,uh.....forgot.

My first and middle name. It's not interesting at all. I think I had a previous account here (or some other disney message board) under the name Matterhorn man. I've been using Todd Lee as my internet monicker for years now.

Is it possible to change screen names here? I'm guessing not.

threecheers is from the album Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge by My Chemical Romance. (When I came up with this screen name, I was REALLY into that album, lol.) 99 is for 1999, the year I graduated from high school. 80 is for 1980, the year I was born.

Very simple: part of my first name, part of my last name. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter