What is the current bounceback offer?

MyTwoPrincesses

DIS Veteran
I think I'm going to want to book a return trip for 2014 with my parents and kids. Last night my 6 year old asked me whether we can book LM for next year. She apparently had been doing some google research on AoA and loves the pictures. :lmao: Just wondering what the current bounceback is and whether AoA LM is included. I think I'm going to want to get 2 rooms.

MyTwoPrincesses said:
I think I'm going to want to book a return trip for 2014 with my parents and kids. Last night my 6 year old asked me whether we can book LM for next year. She apparently had been doing some google research on AoA and loves the pictures. :lmao: Just wondering what the current bounceback is and whether AoA LM is included. I think I'm going to want to get 2 rooms.

I would check the thread at the top of the board for discount codes and rates. I am pretty sure remember reading current discounts include LM, but not suites. They are having no trouble filling a new resort.

The current bounceback doesn't go into 2014, just through the end of this year, and the Little Mermaid rooms at AoA are still excluded (as they have been from every discount since they opened - I'm not sure we can expect this to change any time soon because even at rack rate availability is scarce).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter