What is the cheapest way to book a Honeymoon?

mir322

Earning My Ears
We're looking to book a honeymoon at Disney World and wondering what the most economical way of doing this is. Should we go through the airlines, through a travel agent, or through Disney directly? Any other advice would be appreciated! Oh, and how do we go about getting those bride and groom ears? Is the only way by booking through Disney directly? Thanks for your advice!

You may want to get quotes/rates in every way you can to see what's cheapest. Try a travel agent and see what they can come up with, check airline websites and get a quote on disney's website or call them and compare all the prices.

There are many places you can get the bride and groom ears, here's a place you can get them online if you prefer http://www.mouseshoppe.com/.
Good luck and congrats on the wedding/honeymoon!

We had good luck with a travel agent, although I agree that pricing around is a good idea. Also check out http://mousesavers.com - I kept checking and finally the codes came out for February, we saved a couple hundred dollars there:D Also, check the dates for value seasons. The unromantic way we chose our wedding/honeymoon was to look at the dates of the value season and plan accordingly.

I got my Minnie ears headband by calling Disneyland, I forget the number right now. They sell the beanie ears at WDW, and a headband at DL. If you wanted the groom hat too you might just wait until you're there; less to lug to FL with you!

Good luck:D

I used Dreams Unlimited as my travel agent for the booking of my Disney World honeymoon. The service was free and the agent will look out for discounts for your package until the day you leave for honeymoon. Not only that, the agent will give you tips to make your honeymoon even more wonderful.

The bride and groom ear hats are everywhere in disney world. Only $10 each. In addition to mouseshoppe, you can also get it from eBay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter