What is the anticipated release date for the next discount?

This past October I received an Email from Chase regarding the Stay, Play Dine offer just before it was posted on the disboards. We were able to change our room only reservation to one with a 30% discount.

Sorry the first link did not work. Hopefully this one will! :) Thanks for the heads up! :goodvibes

http://**************.net/2012/09/02/bounce-back-offer-hints-2013-free-dining-dates/

I read through this and found it interesting.....one of the things that came to mind on "value" season ending earlier this year is that I would almost bet that Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party will start the week of September 14th this year. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not....but I can see the timeframe being right.

I read through this and found it interesting.....one of the things that came to mind on "value" season ending earlier this year is that I would almost bet that Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party will start the week of September 14th this year. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not....but I can see the timeframe being right.

September calendar is already out. Looks like the first party is Sept. 10th.

Well there goes that theory - LOL! I'm "dreaming" of a trip in September so hadn't really been paying attention.....but it's still close to that same timeframe. :rotfl:

WeLoveLilo05 said:
Is there usually a certain day of the week that they announce promos on?

Or a time of day? I'm already subscribed to another thread but still check here multiple times per day just in case ;)

I dont think I can wait much longer to hear about August promotions......:rotfl2:

i looked at the historical discounts and they seem to be released on different days of the week so it could be any day of the week. But I did notice a lot of repeated Wednesdays+thursdays! As far as time of day, I'm pretty sure it would show up first thing in the morning the day of release.

Im wondering if the rumor that ticket prices will increase in April is true and maybe they will wait to post free dining until then if they are indeed gonna offer it this year .

Im wondering if the rumor that ticket prices will increase in April is true and maybe they will wait to post free dining until then if they are indeed gonna offer it this year .

If they raise the ticket prices in April, will that make it twice in one year that they have raised the prices on them?

GaRedHead said:
If they raise the ticket prices in April, will that make it twice in one year that they have raised the prices on them?

Well them hopefully that is exactly that a rumor that be craZy

GaRedHead said:

I havent been paying attn to price increases except hearing it was suppose to increase in april So if they increased in Jan it's done that's what i meant to say :) sorry for the confusion

We are going Oct. 12-19 and I know there will be no free dining that week. But if they offer FD the weeks before or after, we may change weeks.

Smitch425,

How do I see the calendar for October that you are referring to? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter