What is the anticipated release date for the next discount?

:rotfl: Mine either!! :thumbsup2

Last year we flew home on 6/14 so we were covered by round 1 of summer rates as well. But this year we don't fly home until the 19th so I was kind of glad that the AP rates stopped at 6/2 since I feared having a split ressie (6/5-6/15 and then 6/15-6/19).

(Of course I STILL may end up with that split ressie if GP rates come out before AP rates.... I am currently booked with the Spring Promo with only the first 10 nights discounted and the last 4 at rack rate).

Nonetheless, COME ON ALREADY!!! RELEASE SUMMER DEALS!!! :wizard:

i'm getting a headache just thinking about trying to plan that sort of trip:eek:

Park hours are released over 6 months in advance. :goodvibes

true, but we always seem to be booked the 1st week in any given month and don't have quite as much lead time to review park hours/figure out ADRs before that 180 mark rolls around as those later in the month.

Park hours are released over 6 months in advance. :goodvibes

If you go to the Disney website you'll see that it's exactly 180 days out. So how do I plan for what I want and when I want to do something for more than 180 days out when there are no hours? So I can't plan dinner for BOG 180 days out if MNSSHP dates haven't been released yet and I don't plan on going to the party. Or if I want to catch fantasmic how do I know when to plan on getting there early for a seat.

Even if the hours are released 6 months ahead of time, they change alot from release date and trip date.

If you go to the Disney website you'll see that it's exactly 180 days out. So how do I plan for what I want and when I want to do something for more than 180 days out when there are no hours? So I can't plan dinner for BOG 180 days out if MNSSHP dates haven't been released yet and I don't plan on going to the party. Or if I want to catch fantasmic how do I know when to plan on getting there early for a seat.

Even if the hours are released 6 months ahead of time, they change alot from release date and trip date.

Don't use the Disney site. Use the travel agent calendar. It comes out earlier than the official website. :goodvibes I can't link to it easily from my iPad, but you can probably find it with a search on this site. The party dates will be those with MK closing at 7pm.

ETA: here is the link for Sept. Just change the sept to oct in the address and it will switch to 2013 as soon as it is updated. Should be in the next two weeks...

http://media.disneywebcontent.com/s...pdf/parkhours/wdw_operating_calendar_sept.pdf

I must admit, I check the special offers sections daily. I am so sick of seeing the Spring offers that are there. I cannot wait until that June 14th date changes to Aug 31st. :rotfl:

Sooooo want free dining for our upcoming Aug 17-25 trip. I am impatiently waiting. :coffee:

Sometimes the disney website is slow to load. I always come on here first and if there is a release it will be all over the place. News travel fast on here:thumbsup2

I am looking for the free dining promo for the end September. It will be me and the hubby. We will probably stay at AS Sports or POP or maybe even upgrade to POFQ. I have never stayed there yet.

I do know the bounceback free dining started on the 18th And went through sept 13th for mods and 26 th for deluxe resorts. i was there last august and could've booked the bb and didn't cause didn't think we could go ! So now I wait ! Have no fear if we do get free dining and we go this yr i will def book then cancel if we don't go lesson learned ! :)

Found this over on the rumors board. I read through the info on the link and found it interesting. Maybe speculation, maybe more.......:confused3

http://**************.net/2012/09/02...-dining-dates/

Still trying to decide.......

link has been shortened and will not link correctly, see section "/02...-dining-dates/"

Found this over on the rumors board. I read through the info on the link and found it interesting. Maybe speculation, maybe more.......:confused3

http://**************.net/2012/09/02...-dining-dates/

Still trying to decide.......

This link should work: http://**************.net/2012/09/02/bounce-back-offer-hints-2013-free-dining-dates/

But it's just speculation...I don't have any inside info!

--Dave

I'm waiting for something to come out for August, but it makes me giggle how we all keep asking. I imagine the great Disney gods talking to each other and saying "Look at these silly mortals all waiting for their discounts!" Followed by some serious Ursula type laughter. Waiting we shall do and do and do......

luvmylatte said:
I'm waiting for something to come out for August, but it makes me giggle how we all keep asking. I imagine the great Disney gods talking to each other and saying "Look at these silly mortals all waiting for their discounts!" Followed by some serious Ursula type laughter. Waiting we shall do and do and do......

This made me laugh ;)

I'm looking for August too and feel the exact same way :goodvibes

Sorry the first link did not work. Hopefully this one will! :) Thanks for the heads up! :goodvibes

http://**************.net/2012/09/02/bounce-back-offer-hints-2013-free-dining-dates/

I'm trying to recall how the Disney Visa promotions were sent out. Was it an email or regular postal mail or did they just put it up on their website? I remember seeing them in the newsletter but I'm not sure if that was before or after it was announced to the general public.

I'm trying to recall how the Disney Visa promotions were sent out. Was it an email or regular postal mail or did they just put it up on their website? I remember seeing them in the newsletter but I'm not sure if that was before or after it was announced to the general public.

Some people get emails, but it is generally on their rewards site before then. You will see it here on this site days before it ever goes on their site.

Disney Visa is always before the General Public by 4 days to a week I believe I should know this by heart ! Lol Im hoping for August to they did keep it very quiet a few yrs ago also when they waited til last min to release it I believe it was almost may !! Ugghh

Goofy22 said:
Disney Visa is always before the General Public by 4 days to a week I believe I should know this by heart ! Lol Im hoping for August to they did keep it very quiet a few yrs ago also when they waited til last min to release it I believe it was almost may !! Ugghh

Disney Visa holders get the free dining offer 3 days before the general public. As another poster mentioned, you will most likely see the Disney Visa offer here long before you get an email from Chase. We have had a Disney Visa for years and I have NEVER received notice from them before a free dining offer went public.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter