What is the "$99 Special"

Nicsmom

DIS Veteran
I'm new to this board. This will be my first Disney cruise. I've noticed a couple of deals posted. Would some kind sole explain them to me. Am I eligible or do I need a postcard or something? Thank you!

Hi Nicsmom....welcome to the cruise board!!!

The $99 deal that has been posted has to do with a promotion that DCL had. If you sailed on a 4 or 7 day cruise in January you were entitled to a $99 pp 3 day cruise this fall.

Any other questions....just ask!!!

MJ

You may like a "postcard". Go up to the messages titled"important" and click on the one about postcards. Postcards, as I understand it, are sent to those who've cruised Disney before to give to someone who hasn't....it is a $50 onboard credit to use on the ship. Post your request and e-mail address....someone will likely contact you. We did the 7 day cruise just a couple weeks ago, and I haven't gotten my stuff yet, so I can't help you now. Have a fabulous cruise! :D

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest