What information is required for online check in via the app?

peacefrogdog

DIS Veteran
I will be out of town at the time I suspect I will be able to do online check in for my Dec 26 cruise. Can someone remind what information/documents I need to do online check in in order to get a boarding time? Want to be sure I have everything I need with me while out of town. If I recall correctly:

- demographics
- passport number and expiry
- picture

Anything I'm missing?

I will be out of town at the time I suspect I will be able to do online check in for my Dec 26 cruise. Can someone remind what information/documents I need to do online check in in order to get a boarding time? Want to be sure I have everything I need with me while out of town. If I recall correctly:

- demographics
- picture

Anything I'm missing?
I have only done 2 Royal cruises but I believe I was able to select a boarding time first, and then on another day fill in the rest (such as passport info, upload security photo)

- demographics
- picture

Anything I'm missing?
As mentioned below...just those things and selecting your boarding time window.

What kind of photo do they need? We have a while until ours but want to be prepared especially since we are horrid with technology. Is it different how it Is dine whether on the app or website?

What kind of photo do they need? We have a while until ours but want to be prepared especially since we are horrid with technology. Is it different how it Is dine whether on the app or website?
You can use the camera on your phone or computer to take the photo they need.

We always have them take our photos when we arrive. They never like the ones we take at home.

Whst happens if there are technical issues and are unable to do so is there an option for them to do it when you arrive?
You will have to take another one before boarding. Using the app ahead of time will save you time before boarding but anything you can'd do on the app you can do at the pier. They don't deny you from boarding it will just cost you more time at the terminal

You will have to take another one before boarding. Using the app ahead of time will save you time before boarding but anything you can'd do on the app you can do at the pier. They don't deny you from boarding it will just cost you more time at the terminal
Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter