What if I didn't make my ressies thru Loews?

lorivegas

Mouseketeer
I made my original ressie through Universal Orlando for our HRH trip with the entertainment rate... I then, joined Loews Membership and called back Universal and let them know that I was a member and gave them my #. Do we HAVE to book through Loews to get an upgrade or the little "gift basket" that Loews offers for stays at any Loews property? Jeez, I hope to at least get some sort of a room upgrade! I know they say you can't use your Xmas card from loews with a discounted room...blah,blah,blah... but I will still try, since some of you have suceeded. ;)

You can still get the upgrade. We just did this last week using the fanclub rate. We reserved 3 rooms. I was already a Loews member, and after we made the resv. I had my mother-in-law and son (19) sign up for Loews. We got the wine, mother in law fruit basket, son milk and cookies. We were upgraded to a deluxe room, opposite the other two. Next time, I would keep the pool view room instead of the upgrade. Pool view was fine with the two queens. A little note, don't forget to check your bill. We were charged for shoe shines, valet parking, and a movie. They didn't hesitate to take it off the bill. Great trip. Kids were on slime'time, and the Mardi Gras floats twice. On check out day, before we moved to the Boardwalk, our kids did the coasters 22 times in a row. I was done at 3. Just wish the pool would have stayed open later than 10 pm. You're gonna love Hard Rock. One other thing, Pete thanks for the dreams Unlimited! We purchased our tickets before we left, they were delivered to our room at the Hard Rock. No problems, saved money, and it was very convenient. We'll definitely use this again next year.

[This message was edited by Peterd on 02-23-01 at 06:44 PM.]

I just got off the phone with the HRH res center (1888-837-2273) and was informed that I could not get the extra amenities that the loews first rate has to offer (the upgrade, free use of exercise facilities). Did I speak to the wrong people? This is my first time staying at a Universal hotel. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter