What game are you making your home?

smallworlds is a pretty exciting game, unfortunately we keep pushing the missions to their limit ROFL so we back off it when it gets slow.

I believe they will figure out a way to keep us busy between missions and then you will always see people around you know :)

Yeah, was going to talk to you about that..... I clicked on you yesterday and saw you haven't been on in a WEEK! (really not sure what possessed me, I suppose I was bored...)

So..... where ya hiding now? ;)

I have been floating around depending on what I want to do. I have been on Wizards101, Sociotown, Smallworlds, Whirled.com (puzzles and games), and Shotonline (Golfing).

Yeah, was going to talk to you about that..... I clicked on you yesterday and saw you haven't been on in a WEEK! (really not sure what possessed me, I suppose I was bored...)

So..... where ya hiding now? ;)

mostly building my next project muahahaha

I have played wizards a little in that time, but really havent played games in the past week to 10 days or so

Backed off on PotCO a bit till there are more quests or privateering for me to do.

Playing Wizard101 a lot at the moment. Since they just went through a wipe / character deletion and I chose to start from scratch again, I have a ways to go to even get to the point I was before.

I thought it was going to be Smallworlds for me but lately I have been playing Wizard 101 more. :wizard:

Pretty much the same for me right now. I do drop in some in VFK and a little more in Smallworlds, but until SW find some more stuff for me to do;), Wizard101 sure keeps me busy! (When connected of course;)) Reminds self: we need a visit to Radio Shack for a cord. lol
Kim

I am on Wizards 101. Like I needed a new obsession! I can't really get into smallworlds, although I like going and meeting with the dis people, my webkinz keeps getting sick, and vfk.............. well. I'm not sure what to say about vfk. I had such high hopes and it has been a big let down. I realize that even for my kids it is a let down. When I mentioned the pay option, the kids said for what? So, no we didn't pay and I think we log on for quest and that's about all.

Well it's not really a game. But me and my friends have been on IMVU alot since VMK closed. Sorta like Instant Messaging only with live-like avatars. I really like it. It's not for younger kids though. It's for ages 13 and up. :thumbsup2 Also, you have a choice to pay or not. If you don't pay you have Guest_ in front of the game you picked out if you don't pay, can't design anything on there (like clothes, avatar heads, furniture, pets, ect.).

~ Kat

Alien's alive???????????? :confused3

For now at least... but if Charmed had her way tho.... *runs and hides before getting in more trouble*

Also to stay on topic... got my Beta Invite today so will be splitting time 3 ways now between Wizard 101, World of Warcraft, and Lord of the Rings.

alien I think you will enjoy wizards so good luck on splitting your time up for anything but those games ROFL

Yay! Bob chose to not level up - so for the first time in our lives on any game, I am more powerful than him :rotfl2:

Welcome Alien and Pink :thumbsup2

So far, I've tried VFK, Build-a-bearville and SocioTown.

I play a little of those each day but the majority of my time is on Build-a-Bearville. When I get bored of one game there, I just try another because they have plenty to pick from. Build-a-Bearville is really good about supplying us with new toys to keep us busy there and I love the VMK feel it has to it. Last night, I met Maxine Clark (the CEB of Build-a-Bear) playing online and she was super friendly. The game is still in beta, but it is nice to see the all the support this game has so far from the company owner, the development of new games/items and the super quick response to bugs.

If I need to chat easier, I log into SocioTown but have reached a plateau as far as new stuff to do there in the Free mode. At this point, it is not much more than a fancy chat room to me.

VFK has really added a lot in the short time so far, but the aggrevation from bugs and lack of appealing games hasn't drawn me in much.

I might try SmallWorlds if I ever get bored.

Yay! Bob chose to not level up - so for the first time in our lives on any game, I am more powerful than him :rotfl2: ...
She started the day before me and has gone from level 14 to 15. I started at level 1 and now am level 12. I may catch up to her soon, but will always happily be her boy toy.

Oh btw - talking about Wizard101 after the update and character wipe.

Sigh, I can't seem to find a place to be a new home. SocioTown was too hard on my vision, and well, the tasks they want you to do didn't interest me much (especially those that reguire you to be chose between being mean to one computer person or the other). SmallWorld I was enjoying, but it ran out of things to do. Without a way to get more credits unless I do mules, I can't even finish my room. I'm not much into arcade games, music and youtube videos. And it has, well, a "party in the bar" type atmosphere that just doesn't fit me. I do enjoy connecting with so many friends. VFK just makes me sad. Its bugs and imcomplete infrastructure makes it really annoying. It being set up to really push with the have-versus-the-have-nots divide makes me sad to watch, I hated that in VMK too. Build-a-bear, well, it really should be for the kids, and I'll not ever be spending real money on it so it would always be limited for me. Same with Webkinz. I put in a request for Wizards, but haven't received it yet. I don't hold out much hope though, sounds like it will be too much fighting and too much to understand for poor simple little me. Just like Pirates OnLIne, just too much fighting and too difficult to learn before you can settle in and just play. And once again, I don't have the real money to spend, so I'll always be limited in the subscription-option games to the lower access free level. After a brief check on some of the games like SW and VFK, I'm learning to just turn off the computer and walk away. Which probably is a good thing.

Ahhh...don't give up yet. I have been bouncing around too trying to find the right game. I thought it was going to be Smallworlds until I got the Popaloon mission. Being arcade game challenged, I simply cannot do that. I hope you get your e-mail for Wizard 101 soon. Believe me, if I can do it, anyone can do it. :wizard:

Hi Everyone!

I haven't been on the DIS lately, but I decided to drop by today because its the only chance i'll get. A few days. or week ago, I got a virus on my computer. (I'm so mad.) Right now, i'm over my brothers house on his laptop. It's funny cause I always thought I would be addicted to some game, but now.. I never play. I only go on AIM, myspace, where I talk to friends.. The only games i'll be playing is if they're on the Wii...

No more computer games for me!!!

:goodvibes

Hi Everyone!

I haven't been on the DIS lately, but I decided to drop by today because its the only chance i'll get. A few days. or week ago, I got a virus on my computer. (I'm so mad.) Right now, i'm over my brothers house on his laptop. It's funny cause I always thought I would be addicted to some game, but now.. I never play. I only go on AIM, myspace, where I talk to friends.. The only games i'll be playing is if they're on the Wii...

No more computer games for me!!!

:goodvibes

Aww that sucks. Nice to know your still around tho. I don't get on the
computer as much as I did when VMK was still here. Btw, my favorite
Wii games are Mario Kart Wii, SSBB, and Guitar Hero 3. ;)

Sigh, I can't seem to find a place to be a new home.
Believe me, I know where you're coming from.
SmallWorld I was enjoying, but it ran out of things to do. Without a way to get more credits unless I do mules, I can't even finish my room. I'm not much into arcade games, music and youtube videos. And it has, well, a "party in the bar" type atmosphere that just doesn't fit me.
I think SmallWorlds has been beautifully made, and I'll always be grateful that it gave me something to do after VMK closed. But after scrambling through missions, shopping, and fiddling with the decor, furniture and widgets, I realize it's not the kind of thing I'll spend time with on a regular basis. I don't care for arcade games or tournaments either. Perhaps I'm missing the fantasy element.
I put in a request for Wizards, but haven't received it yet. I don't hold out much hope though, sounds like it will be too much fighting and too much to understand for poor simple little me. Just like Pirates OnLIne, just too much fighting and too difficult to learn before you can settle in and just play.
I put a request in for Wizards today; somewhat out of desperation. I like fantasy but I'm not a big fan of combat-based play. Maybe someone can tell me if there's more to do than just that? I'm also wondering how long it's been taking players to get accepted.
After a brief check on some of the games like SW and VFK, I'm learning to just turn off the computer and walk away. Which probably is a good thing.
I'm spending time with other projects too, but oh, how I miss that shared experience. I keep wondering if there's something else out there, but the last thing I need is to get sucked in by something that I have to schedule my time around.

I have seen it posted a few times so I just thought it might be beneficial to be seen here. Wizards combat is a card game. The beta does not permit us to post pictures or you would see it, but I just thought people who dont play would like to know its not really a combat game. combat is more chance and strategy with cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter