What game are you making your home?

I have seen it posted a few times so I just thought it might be beneficial to be seen here. Wizards combat is a card game. The beta does not permit us to post pictures or you would see it, but I just thought people who dont play would like to know its not really a combat game. combat is more chance and strategy with cards.

So, basically like Yu-gi-oh or Magic: the Gathering... or Pokemon :rolleyes1

RuneScape for now. There's a reason 13 million accounts have been created.

maybe someday some of you die hards could help me figure that game out.

I think its one of those "im old things" ROFL

it seems fun I just cant figure out what I am doing.

Runescape is easy enough.

Click the sword.
You have equipped a sword!

Click a devil
You have killed an imp! You get one experience point. If you kill 13,019 more, you might gain a new level!

Click a man
You have killed a man. Yay?

Click the axe.
You have equipped an axe.

Click a tree.
You have chopped down a tree and are contributing to global warming. If you chop down 13,019 more, Al Gore will come to your house and punch you in the face.

Click a devil.
You have killed an imp, but this time you did it with an axe! Way to shake things up, you crazy cat.

Click a bow.
Sorry, you have no arrows. How about you spend the next three hours mining copper and then selling it so that you can buy some?

Mine copper.
You have mined 13,019 copper ores. Isn't that enough?

Sell copper.
OK, 1 h@s 13019 c0pp3r 0r3s 10k @ut0!

1 st1ll h@s 13017 c0pp3r 0r3s 10k @ut0!

Use money acquired to buy arrows.
You have bought five arrows.

Equip bow and arrows.
You have equipped a bow, and you have arrows too! We're making some progress.

Click a devil.
You do not have sufficient arrows to kill the imp. You may now watch the imp kill you.

Die.
You just lost everything in your inventory except for your sword, axe, and bow.

Rinse
Lather for two minutes. Massage the scalp.

Repeat.

;)

Runescape is easy enough.
Mine copper.
You have mined 13,019 copper ores. Isn't that enough?

I thought it was coal lol!

I wouldn't say @uto unless I wanted to be reported, then some guy with a crown next to his name comes and disconnects you..

It's actually 130 million, sorry for the typo. If you ever pop on (anyone), I'm llama62 on there too.

I enjoy both games. Right now I am playing Gaia a lot more than vfk. I think vfk will improve as they go. So willing to wait. I am excited to get my horse. I hope the wait won't be much longer. :) I spend real cash on both games. But I spent real cash on vmk too. Those code cards were not free :)

PrincessAveri

Oh and about Gaia. I tend to stay away from the general forums and places where the avatars meet up like the rally. Some real trashy things are on those. My daughter plays. But has been told to stay away from those areas. She stays busy will the games and dressing her avatar, etc. I also watch her really close. So not a kid friendly site unless monitored. In fact a girl posted a graphic photo of herself on one of the forums yesterday. :(

For those of you that play POTC I have a couple of questions. I really love the game and was wondering if most of you have the unlimited access and if it is worth it?

Also can more than one person be on an account? For instance can my son and I both play on each computer on the one account? This is probably a no but it doesn't hurt to ask. :)

For those of you that play POTC I have a couple of questions. I really love the game and was wondering if most of you have the unlimited access and if it is worth it?

Also can more than one person be on an account? For instance can my son and I both play on each computer on the one account? This is probably a no but it doesn't hurt to ask. :)

I can answer your questions. I play pirates a LOT... probably too much ;)

I find unlimited well worth it. On basic membership, you run out of quests and ability to level up very quickly.

Most of us in our guild have unlimited. I find that those who have basic get bored and don't sign in as often :(

We've doubled up our memberships in our guild - meaning one person pays and another plays free. You actually can have 4 characters so 4 people could play on one paid account (however, we find we each like to have 2 characters). There's a little secret to it though - you and your son have to link your two accounts together so that you each have your own individual log-ins. PM KrazyPete or Iris here on the DIS and either one can explain how it's done. (I'm obviously one who is playing on an unlimited account for free so not quite sure how they did it, but yay, thanks Petez! :woohoo: )

I can answer your questions. I play pirates a LOT... probably too much ;)

I find unlimited well worth it. On basic membership, you run out of quests and ability to level up very quickly.

Most of us in our guild have unlimited. I find that those who have basic get bored and don't sign in as often :(

We've doubled up our memberships in our guild - meaning one person pays and another plays free. You actually can have 4 characters so 4 people could play on one paid account (however, we find we each like to have 2 characters). There's a little secret to it though - you and your son have to link your two accounts together so that you each have your own individual log-ins. PM KrazyPete or Iris here on the DIS and either one can explain how it's done. (I'm obviously one who is playing on an unlimited account for free so not quite sure how they did it, but yay, thanks Petez! :woohoo: )

Thank you very much, I appreciate the quick answer. It really would be worth it if we can both play on one account at the same time, I will PM those you suggested. Thanks again!! :thumbsup2

It's actually 130 million, sorry for the typo. If you ever pop on (anyone), I'm llama62 on there too.

Psssh. You realize that about a third of those accounts are mules and about another third of those accounts do not play anymore?

uh

so cardinal your saying there are only 43 million active players? @_@

I am still only on POTCO but am not on as much now. I am actually just spending more time on the Dis. Just other boards though :)

OT: Have seen your posts in forever!

I clicked on the ad at the bottom of one of the Dis board pages and went to this site. I thought it was going to be Gaia based on the pictures in the ad but it is something different. Is anyone familiar with this game?

http://trickster.ntreev.net/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter