What game are you making your home?

sleepingbeautymama

Aurorasparkle on VMK
Since it's been over a month now since VMK has been closed, I'm curious where everyone is spending their most time. I have signed up for several games like Gaia, SmallWorlds, VFK etc. but at the moment the majority of my time is spent on Gaia. So which game do you spend the most time on?

i am stuck in the middle of wizards101 and smallwords ROFL I keep going back and forth @_@

also trying to get some time into sociotown

Smallworlds.

Although, I spend more of my time playing on the xbox with friends than online.

Since it's been over a month now since VMK has been closed, I'm curious where everyone is spending their most time. I have signed up for several games like Gaia, SmallWorlds, VFK etc. but at the moment the majority of my time is spent on Gaia. So which game do you spend the most time on?

I'm having a great time over at Gaia with you guys!! I am also keeping an eye on Elf Island and may check out their Beta when it opens.

Been tinkering in many, but SmallWorlds is pulling me more than any others. (Although it saddens me that VFK has not captured me - I really wanted that to be home.)

Been tinkering in many, but SmallWorlds is pulling me more than any others. (Although it saddens me that VFK has not captured me - I really wanted that to be home.)

I definitely agree with that last part.

Though I haven't tried many games, I'm really enjoying SmallWorlds and I expect to stick with that one. However, I might move to FusionFall if its beta is good (once the beta goes public).

POTC (but at level 39 and almost mastered in everything my time there has dwindled to nothing) and Wizard101 Beta. I tried SmallWorlds but I don't like the social celebrity aspects of it. Wizard101 is really nice and I love playing it along side Alias (Will). VFK - well, umm, I'm wondering now if there are any ppl at Devry just starting in the Games program who can volunteer to help them out. I wanted that to be my home, but the bugs...the BUGS....well, annoy me to no end.

SmallWorlds, but I'm considering it to be more of a 3D webpage/display than a game. I enjoy fiddling around with the decor and the widgets. I'm not into arcade games and tournaments though, so I may not be spending a whole lot of time there.

Other games with good graphics all seem to be "level up", which just doesn't have any magic for me.

Which leaves.........really nothing else. :(

Smallworlds has the most appeal to me at the moment. I go to VFK every so often to bird hunt but the graphics there are poor compared to smallworlds and I love the pets at SW. I also love how I could customize my room to make it a Disney room.
Bug

I've tried several, most only once. Smallworlds holds the most interest for me and will probably be my main 'home'. I just started on Gaia a couple of days ago - it's interesting enough to keep me going back, but I'm not going to spend real money on it. I still pop in to VFK every couple of days, because I really want it to succeed.

A lot of my time has been spent on a different type of game - griddlers. Griddlers are logic art puzzles, where you use number clues around a grid to figure out what color each square should be, and you end up wiht a picture when you're done.

I, too, had high hopes for VFK, but have been drifting from there... Smallworlds' graphics are great... but I wish there were some other way to earn credits besides missions. I'm terrible at games and was stuck at the first game (Popaloon?) for the longest time. Frustrating, not fun.

I've just today logged in to Wizard 101... but I think all the chat is canned, so there's a down side for me.

Maybe my garden will actually get the attention it deserves this summer. :)

I, too, had high hopes for VFK, but have been drifting from there... Smallworlds' graphics are great... but I wish there were some other way to earn credits besides missions. I'm terrible at games and was stuck at the first game (Popaloon?) for the longest time. Frustrating, not fun.

I've just today logged in to Wizard 101... but I think all the chat is canned, so there's a down side for me.

Maybe my garden will actually get the attention it deserves this summer. :)

just a tip, hit enter and you can free type on wizard 101 :thumbsup2

it has a dictionary tho like vmk had, so not everything will go :)

A lot of my time has been spent on a different type of game - griddlers. Griddlers are logic art puzzles, where you use number clues around a grid to figure out what color each square should be, and you end up wiht a picture when you're done.

Oooh... sounds like Picross. I might want to take a look at that.

POTC online and Wizard101 for me now. Still low levels on both; but I keep plugging away:rotfl2:

Also spending way too much time on Pogo games for my badges.

Right now for me it's Ravenwood, Smallworlds, and some VFK.
I've definitely gotten sucked into Ravenwood! Even Smallworlds has taken a bit of a backseat for me at the moment. ;)
Kim

I'd love to try Wizard101 but I haven't gotten a beta invite. I split my time between PotCO and SW. I love Pirates but I can't do that at work so I log into SW there for an occasional chat break between projects.

I log into SocioTown, VFK and Gaia regularly. I do that mainly because I know that there are a lot of VMK people in all of those places not really because I find the games themselves very engaging. I want to be where you guys are. Could we make up our collective minds please? :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter