What food do you miss?

StrwLady

DIS Veteran
We all know Disney changes menus at places from time to time. And while change can be good I am sure we all miss a sandwich/entree/salad/desert/snack/etc that we loved.

What food that Disney no longer serves that you miss?

My food is the pretzel sandwich they use to have at Electric Umbrella. It was so good.

Beaver Tails from Canada in Epcot.

I'd forgotten all about the Beaver Tails but they were great. My answer is the vegetarian curry at Rose and Crown. Also, a loooong time ago there was a dish similar to Crawfish Monique served at Bonfamilles. I loved it so much I learned to make it at home.

:)

Also, a loooong time ago there was a dish similar to Crawfish Monique served at Bonfamilles.
We remember that dish. Miss the Blackened Steak and Bonfamilles.
Off the top of the head other items missed are the Clam Chowder in Bread Bowl at Columbia Harbor House. KeyLimeSmoothies at OKW. The original Potstickers and Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi at Kona Polynesian (it was served with tempura lump crab freash asparagus and a wonderful sauce)
Top of the list are the original HotDog and Hamburger Buns. Can understand wanting to go the healthy route but don't believe the buns are that much healthier than the originals. Burgers and Dogs are not a health food item as far as I know LOL. They just crumble apart. Bring Back the Bun!
:thumbsup2

I used to get a toasted roast beef sandwich with Pineapple slaw at the Electric Umbrella that was excellent. But sadly...it's gone.

Figaro Fries at Pinocchio Village Haus

Twinkie Tirimisu at Everything POP

Grilled Pork Tenderloin at Mama Melrose (although I think the same recipe is now used at California Grill)

I miss the Handwiches which they used to serve at The Land. Especially the chicken salad and the roast beef topped with cheddar cheese sauce.

I miss the "good" food. It seems like the food has gotten worse and worse over the last 4-5 years - ever since the Dining Plan became so popular.

The Hot Roast Beef Sandwhiches I grew up with at the Plaza.
Corn on the Cob in the cage at Typhoon Lagoon. The Best I ever had.:thumbsup2

I know this is your traditional pick but I have to say either the fresh chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches in Adventureland inMK rule or the chocolate mousse in France. Just my $.02

I miss the "good" food. It seems like the food has gotten worse and worse over the last 4-5 years - ever since the Dining Plan became so popular.

AMEN. I don't particularly miss a particular food but most All the food is mediocre at best!!!! Does Disney care or does ANYONE from Disney read this and pass it along???

THIS. I wish they'd get rid of the dining plan and bring back interesting food. The food now is the same no matter where you go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter