What else to say to the characters???

You can do what my then 3 year old niece did...she saw Ariel at the Princess Breakfast and just about went into Kiddie Shock, when Ariel came over and said "hello Princess" Kayla said "I love you!" Ariel said, "I see you have me on your shirt and your pins" and Kayla said:

"YES AND I HAVE YOU ON MY PANTIES TOO!"

I almost passed out but Ariel just smiled and gave her a hug and a wink at me! :rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Don't you just love pure honesty?

Wow, that's an incredible list meowmarie! :thumbsup2 Very nice! I'm sure that took a while to put together, we really appreciate it! :)

My 3 DD's were getting a picture with Mr. Smee and I told the girls in front of him that I'm sure he was a good person when he wasn't around Captain Hook. Mr. Smee whrugged his shoulders and then shook his head "yes". then they told him not to play with the captain anymore.

One of my girls also asked Belle (at Norway character meal) where the Beast was. She replied "He made a mess in the kitchen and had to clean it up. You remember how messy he is when he eats?"

Finally at 1900 Park fare Prince Charming asked my girls what kingdom they were from and if they rode in a pumpkin carriage to get there like his Cinderella. My oldest replied..."No, we drove in our van."

It was great!!!

We will be attending the P&PP and I heard that Capt. Jack actually poses for pix at the party. Me and my friend will be attending leaving our men at the resort. I would like nothing more than a pic of the two of us on either side of capt. Jack kissing him on the cheek. Would Capt. Jack be disinclined to acquiesce to our request? What do you think, doesn't hurt to ask right? :love:

I love this thread! I've never done this myself, but I came up with something you could say to aladdin or one of his friends. " Gas prices are pretty high these days, so I was thinking about buying a magic carpet. Do you know a good place to get one?" lol. I thnk that would be funny. Thanks to all of you who shared you stories!:rotfl2:

none of these surprise me,
never thought i would like Disney World,
and after i went i am hooked, and one of my
favorite parts is the characters. they are soooo gooood

I have great interaction with them.
oh yeah my kids do to. (i am 40)

I like to talk to the less popular characters,
Tweedle dee and dum are hilarious.
queen of hearts was great too.

once i told Donald he was my favorite (he is)
but i had a mickey shirt on. that was pretty funny.
he went off!

I don't think Capt. Jack would have an issue with the pics. He was fantastic at the one we went to in August. Definitely a great actor.

If you're a man, please don't talk to the characters about their physical attributes!!!!!!!!!! Don't mention how 'well blessed' they are or discuss bra size!!!!!!!!!This is a BIG problem for both Ariel and Jasmine. They don't find it amusing but they are not allowed to be rude to a guest . :mad: :mad: :mad: Also, keep your hands to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've got to be kidding me! That really happens?

Good grief. That's just plain RUDE. What cretins!

Princesses:
Princesses LOVE little boys!

I will agree with that one. In 2002 when my oldest son was just 8 months old at Disney's Toon Town Fair Cinderella made over him like crazy. He sat on her lap for a picture and just smiled the biggest smile. A couple days later we went back while my wife and daughter's were riding the Barnstormer ride and a different CM was playing Cinderella and she did the same thing with the same results.

Back in 1998 while on our honeymoon were at Toon Town Fair meeting Goofy, Pooh, Tigger and Launchpad McQuack. I was over with Launchpad, he was quite impressed with my height as I am 6'8, having the CM with him take our picture together. The CM told me they had never met anyone taller than Launchpad before, well while all of that was going on my 3yr old step daughter told Goofy mommy and daddy just got married. Well Goofy ran with it and started hugging and kissing my wife until I turned around and caught him, with that he ran out the door. Only for us to met him again in the hallway. He started begging me to forgive him. It was great.

Man I can't wait for June of next year to get here so we can go back.

My DD wore her crocs with Ariel, Cinderella and Minnie Mouse jibbitz. She showed them her shoes and they loved it. Ariel spent a lot of time going through each of the jibbitz. including saying that Cinderella was her friend and they had tea parties together.

Priness Aurora told DD that the outfit she was wearing was beautiful and asked if her fairy godmothers made it for her. Then she asked if she had a prince charming yet. And as a topper, she gave DD a kiss on the cheek leaving a lipstick print and DD still talks about it 6 months later.

Then when we went to see Aladdin, he noticed my DD's name on the back of the mask she was making at the kidcot stations and said "Hi ___" She was amazed and so happy, she thought he knew her!

I am loving this thread. I always want to say something fun and end up feeling like a dork.

I did ask Jedi Mickey where his lightsaber was. He indicated that he had to hide it because of the children. It was a couple of years ago.. but I know we talked about that then... well, I talked.. he gestured. :)

Also, Tigger in the Crystal Palace was going to take me away from my husband. I think on my trip this June, I will try to get some more of the characters to want to take me away.... that made for some great teasing! :rotfl:

Overall, I always feel like I am meeting a celebrity (well, I am..) and I always get "dumbstruck." Pretty sad for a 31 yr. old!!!

Great thread and I am taking notes for our Dec./Jan. trip! :cloud9:
Subbing!:thumbsup2

I love this thread, actually helped pass my day at work on Friday. Read the whole thread! LOL.

Has anyone tried calling Chip or Dale "Pip", from Enchanted?

Leslie

Great ideas! I used one last week on Tigger. It was a hoot!

When he came over to our table at CP I greeted him with "Tony!". He gestured for me to leave CP. So then I said, "Ah, you're not Tony.... but do you know Tony?" Tigger strongly suggested I leave.

I was with two friends and they got up to have their picture taken with Tigger. I started to get up and he gestured for me to sit and take the picture. Then he changed his mind and let me come up for pictures. Just as the picture was about to be taken, he put his paw over my face. Very funny!

We also all had on matching Eeyore shirts and Eeyore was beside himself with joy but Pooh wanted to know why we weren't wearing his shirt. Good fun!

I met Lilo tonight, and asked her about Stitch's badness level. According to her, it was VERY high as he had been very bad.:rotfl:

I had a Snow White shirt on that had "Fairest of Them All" on it. When I met Mickey, he looked at my shirt and pointed to my face and nodded. It was so cute! :) And I was very flattered ;)

I also told Alice that my cat was also named Dinah. She said that they should meet up for a play date :)

DM told The Hatter that she wanted to take a picture of him by himself. He asked her why, and she said that he was very nice looking. You could tell he was flattered. His pose was priceless!

This trip I'm gonna make a point to interact with the characters more. Thanks for all the tips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter