What do you wish you were doing right now?

Sitting on the beach somewhere warm. Seriously, I live in Georgia and lately we have had days that have only gotten into the 60s. It's Georgia, it's late May, it should be hot. I need warmth and the sea.

Recovering from surgery. I know that sounds odd but I have been struggling with serious knee issues since December. Today was the day for my knee replacement, and boy, am I ready for it. Unfortunately I contracted a cold yesterday and when I got to pre-op today, the anesthesiologist canceled the surgery; there is just too much risk of post-op pneumonia. I haven't heard from the surgical team about the next steps yet (I get it, they were in surgery today) but the waiting is hard. I'm frustrated and unsure right now- even though I know this was the best decision. SO yeah, right now I wish I was recovering from total knee replacement surgery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter