What do you wish you had done much sooner in your life?

Broke up with my boyfriend for good the first time in high school instead of getting back together with him, which happened a couple times. 🙄

Nothing I can think of. Everything pretty much started at the right time in my life. Just seems that many of the difficulties friends have had in their lives came from starting things too soon, as opposed to not soon enough.

Entered the field of international teaching. I aged out after 5 years, wished I had started in my 30's.

Moved where we are much,much sooner. Made better choices when came to buying our rv

Quitting my corporate big bank job and starting to babysit part time and do telework. My quality of life has gone through the roof and I'm so much happier. If only I had figured that out before the law school loans!

NOT listen to what others think is best for me.

I have some regrets of not doing some things, one of those things is becoming a high school history teacher. When I was going into college I kept being told it wouldn’t be a good job - listening to this is one of my biggest regrets in life.

I wish I would have discovered WDW when I was younger in life. This way I would have had more than just 15 years of memories of what it used to be like instead of the current rendition that it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter