What do YOU want for Christmas?

Instant Pot, Pasta Maker, 3 qt casserole dish, fruit infused water book, infusion water bottle, fruit infusion pitcher, non stick small frying pan, souffle cups, glass 2-4 cup liquid measuring cup with 1/3 cup markings, some tops, a gift card from a store I need certain items I don't want to open in front of my dad and brother or nephew for that matter, and a blu ray/dvd/vhs player as a joint gift for DH and myself are on my wish list. What I am telling my children I want
A day without them fighting or more accurately oldest picking on little one taking her ipad and making her cry
No door slamming
No calling sister baby
No destroying older sister's stuff ( a splat ball that oldest got yesterday was destroyed today)
Major help in getting the house picked up
Some Christmas decorations up
Dishes done
A certain tweenager to drop the attitude of you can't afford to pay me so I am not going to help unless mean mommy who is cranky and crabby shows up and then just enough to pacify and I am too tired I will do it later hiding in my room unless it is to come out and take sister's ipad starts up again.
Oh and it's not fair that sister doesn't have to do as much never mind that the tasks she has learned to do in spite of her disabilities she does immediately and finishes them. As we are able to teach her specifically how we want other tasks done and she can do them without risk of injury or breakage she will do more. When every little task has to be broken into very small steps it takes time and things like dressing herself have taken priority over clean behind the couch and sort things into toss, and keep putting keep items where they belong.

I'm boring and geeky:

--Amazon Echo Dot
--An A/V Receiver (our old one died)
--Solid State Hard Drive and RAM for our laptop

I want:
a Roomba
Oscar by Oscar de la Renta perfume
a couple pair of pants
bubble bath

I am already getting the thing I want most over the Christmas holidays: 3 days of family time in a suite at the Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg with water park passes, passes to Colonial Williamsburg and a Ghost Tour.

Lunch bag - I have a specific insulated lunch bag I want that is tall enough to hold a thermos I use every day, but isn't huge and so it still looks professional.

Snorkel set - for our vacation in Hawaii next summer. The beach in front of our condo has great snorkeling but renting snorkeling equipment always gives me the willies.

Mini food processor/chopper - I'll probably get this at Kohl's Veteran's Day sale, assuming they will have the $10 off $25 coupon PLUS 30% off again this year. I know they will have the $10 off $25 - I got that code in the mail the other day. Hopefully a 30% off code will come out as well.

I got DD16 a Dooney purse that I may also liberate from her present pile and put it into mine - I haven't quite decided yet. She is always shoving her cell phone and money into mine when we go shopping. It irritates me to no end, so I got her a smaller crossbody that is sized more appropriately for just a few items than her other purses are in the hope that she would actually use it. But I REALLY like it and think it would also be great for me when we travel :cool: And tonight she told me she really didn't want another purse - but only because it's so easy for her to put her stuff into mine :headache:

Snorkel set - for our vacation in Hawaii next summer. The beach in front of our condo has great snorkeling but renting snorkeling equipment always gives me the willies.

DH and I are avid snorkelers, we bought our own gear a couple of years ago we did spend some money on them but we have a boat and live in Fl.. and travel to the Caribbean so for us it was worth in ...So glad we did... its great to get the spot and just be able to get in...do watch other vacationer and the tour group guides, twice we have had someone try to "borrow our gear"...You can pick up some decent set at bass pro shop that would work for you.

For me...HUH...Okay

Pandora Disney bracelet

The simply fit board - it was on shark tank..

Massage Gift card

and whatever in the stockings...

Gift giving just isn't a practical thing or something that works well. We have decent incomes and buy whatever we need/want.

People ask us what we would like for Christmas and we don't want anything. Usually we end up exchanging gift cards that neither or us uses (Is that the most stupid thing on the planet or what?) That is what we do with my husband's sister. // We have gotten out of the gift giving practice with most people. I tend to buy relatives who I am not out of this practice with overpriced fruit from Harry and David (usually pears).

What I'd really like for Christmas is to end this gift giving practice.

A couple of years ago DH and I said no more with the extended families, so just for each other and our 2 DD's and their families, and my mom and dad)...are on the gift list... ( my husband parents are gone now)I do however have a box that I pick up things for hostess gifts, and for DH office ladies, and other people to show appreciation for their service throughout the year...Now I will say once in a while I will buy something for my brother kids but it depends on really how I feel and they are adults soooo its my choice.. Even though he isn't talking to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter