What do you think of the north wing at CR

confuzedblaze

Earning My Ears
:confused: I have reservations for the north wing at CR. I would like some info from anyone who has stayed at CR north wing or sum1 who can give me ANY info at all. thanx:bounce: :tongue:

The North Garden Wing at the Contemporary Resort:

1) Is non-smoking.
2) Close to the tennis courts.
3) Close to the Food and Fun Center (food court and game room, which is the largest game room at WDW).

Note: use the back entrance to the Food and Fun Center instead of going to the main entrances of the Tower (located at the center of the Tower, both front and back).

4) The walkway to the Magic Kingdom starts right in front of this wing.
5) The bus stop is located on the corner of the Tower close to the North Garden Wing.
6) The playground is located here.

The two pools and kiddie splash area are close to the South Garden Wing.

The bar/grill, lockers, rest rooms, etc., are centrally located between the North and South Garden Wings.

Take the time to walk completely around the entire resort (especially the two Garden Wings). It's very serene in several locations.

Have fun!

We really liked our north room. It is closest to the bus stop. We could see the fireworks from our window. We were on the 2nd floor about 1/2 way down. It was a pretty view. The wing was quiet and relaxing during our stay.

We LOVED our room in the North wing. We were located at the very end of the building closest to the Magic Kingdom walkway...it was so easy to just roll our stroller right out the door and be at the Magic Kingom in less than 5 minutes. We also had a great view of the fireworks.

The only negative feedback I've heard about the North Garden Wing is that due to heavy occupancy - SOG guests were using it while SOG was being renovated - it might show a little wear.

Otherwise I second everything the posters have written.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter