What do you think? Anything I should change?

tink76

DIS Veteran
Hi, We have the deluxe dining plan for our trip in October. I know it means a lot of time in resaurants but we are okay with that.

Here are our ADR's is there anything you would get rid of or change? Our group consists of Me, DH, DD's (5 and 2) and my Mom and Dad
Thank you!

Sunday
Paradiso 37 ~Lunch
Chef Mickey's ~ Dinner

Monday
CRT~ Dinner

Tuesday
LeCellier ~Lunch
1900 Park Fare ~ Dinner

Wednesday
Akershus ~ Breakfast
Via Napoli ~ Lunch
Garden Grill ~ Dinner

Thursday
Boma ~ Breakfast
Yak and Yeti~ Lunch
Mickey's Backyard BBQ ~ Dinner

Friday
Sci-Fi ~ Lunch
'Ohana ~ Dinner

Saturday
CP ~ Breakfast

Thanks for the input

Hi, We have the deluxe dining plan for our trip in October.

To be honest with you the only thing we would change would be the "deluxe". We just got back from a trip with the regular Dining Plan and we are still full.:rotfl2:

I would try to move one of your Wednesday or Thursday breakfasts or lunches to Monday, although I realize that would mean park hopping or picking different restaurants. Three meals in one day on the deluxe plan is a lot, especially 2 days back-to-back. We will be doing our 3rd trip on the deluxe DDP in Dec, but only have one day out of 7 with 3 meals scheduled and they are very spread out. With a 5 & 2 year old, staying up for a late dinner might be tough.

Plan for at least 1 1/2 hours per meal, some will last up to 2 hours if you have to wait to be seated or wait for every character to make their way around to your table. Also with little ones, you may need or want to take a mid-day break back at your resort for naps or pool time so be sure to factor that in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter