What do you really want?

A small request from potato boy:

A Hong Kong Disneyland pin.

I seem to have bought two HK Fantasyland pins instead of one of each -
:confused3
They look so much alike, I didn't even realize it until a week later !

Well, I would like to have the more far-fetched things like teleportation magic, inferno, Lion pin, but I am somewhat patient about these for the time being. I really would like to have the yellow princess dress and a Haunted Mansion room though. Oh, and a cyan heartless hamper - yeah right! :rotfl: I would also like to make someone else's wish come true, and I may be able to do that. I am going to check it out. I hope I'm not too late.

Updating to say I can scratch the Teleportation off my list as I received it last night from Moussedude. :) Yipee! Thanks Moussedude! :cheer2:

Does anyone want boogies? I have plenty of those to go around.

JeanJoe said:
I ask for wealth. I ask for fame. I ask for glory to shine on my name. I ask for love I can posess. I ask for yavn and his VMK staff to bless me.

(Actually, I ask for nothing. I can get by.)

That Esmeralda dress looks smashing on you. Perhaps you could join the
VMK "Trains Ginger" Parade with whoever started that thread. LOL!

My wish is for my DS - KingZ who recently turned 7. He desperately wants teleportation or inferno. He thinks he can trade the free Kelloggs stuff for them but I told him he wouldn't get anyone to take that. So I made him buy some extra Hong Kong items to trade. He also wants ears. :earsboy:

We are going to Disney in April and he just cannot wait. I hope they still have the gold ears by then.

i would like anything from the quest really
unless someone who is going will get something for me (not very likely though unless i give him the tomorrowland quest to hand in for me

At first I thought, I have wonderful friends in VMK, what else could I possibly want?!
Well, leave it to a girl to always have a wish list... and a glittery one at that. I really, really want that new sand rug (the one with all the jewels :)) Hopefully I'll be able to do the pirate quest soon and get it. I was at Disneyland last weekend and all the quests were filled within the first hour of the park opening! and that was on a Sunday!

Well like many others, my desire it the elusive space suite. My DS (BlueSpaceboy) really wants one and was scammed out of his teleportation pin because he thought the person would trade him a space suit. When it went on sale, I didn't realize it would never be back. Still crossing my fingers for the opening of TL.

For myself, the sand rug would be cool, but I'm going to DL next month so I should be able to get it for myself.

BriarRosie said:
Same here. I was at Disneyland during that event, so I missed out on the
Sorcerer Hat, the complete space suit and yellow princess dress.

LOL! I was at WDW! Didn't know that was when the Sorcerer hat came out... :sunny:

My wish is for the space suit, teleporters, and maybe some good friends that will help with my Ausement park

Wow, what a fun thread.
I feel like we are part of a really cool Extreme VMK makeover show!
I am more then able to take anyone's certificates to Disneyland for redemption, if they live too far away or can't get there, and mail you the card, or pm the code if you don't want the card (my kids love the cards)
A few people asked for "quest items" but thats kind of general, any specifics?

I would love a yellow or pink princess outfit to give my 7 y/o daughter, who ooohs and aaahs every time she see's them.

I really want:

green rocket
cyan rocket (looks mint green on VMK)
pink Nemo chair
yellow glass slipper

I would like to get Sorceror ears for my son TheCodyMan and the chicken hat for my son WildCatKris. I did score a chicken hat today (and didn't have to trade my suit to get it!!), so I will be sharing it with him.

*****Edited to add*****

Thank you to a certain Dis poster for the gift of a light blue rocket. I am not sure if you want me to mention you by name. Thanks though. I will be giving that to my son Kris because he told me the other day he wants them now also!! Thanks again

MaliaMichelle said:
I really want:

green rocket
cyan rocket
pink Nemo chair
yellow glass slipper

I would like to get Sorceror ears for my son TheCodyMan and the chicken hat for my son WildCatKris. I did score a chicken hat today (and didn't have to trade my suit to get it!!), so I will be sharing it with him.

cyan, thats light blue right? your wish may come true

I dont need anything, but I wanted to post that I have witnessed some wonderful wishes made true!!

I have everythng I could possibly want :) Good company and lots of VMK goodies. I am just having fun trying to find some of the people with wishes yet to be fulfilled. :wizard:

I am soooo lucky that I am pretty sure I will get to go to DisneyWorld and see my Mansion for Spooky Time! (Oct 27th - Nov 5). Must visit "home" for Halloween! - bounce - But I am a little afraid that I might miss out on some of my favorite things.. Haunted Mansion things! Any Haunted Mansion things! All I could wish for is someone to remember me if I am not around.

Mansion Crazy Cookie

Thank you MousseDude for this thread! Is this cool or what?!

I'll try to remember you DoomCookie if you are not around VMK. I'm not sure I'll be able to get everything for you, but I'll make sure I pick up something if they have spooky specials in VMK during that time.

Tinkerbelle739 said:
I dont need anything

:Pinkbounc OOooooO, the sand, the sand! Oh how I wish the sand was available! :Pinkbounc

And uh, PixieBella, you don't need anything? Ahh, I think you may have forgotten our little uh, "skirmish" there in Moussedudes new pirate prison room? Over the sand? Or, have you graciously (duck hopes) chosen to "give it up" for me?!

As I recall, despite Moussedudes valiant attempts to remain neutral, he did egg us on! I think he was enjoying our own booty (your pixie dust and my purple 'egg' jewels) falling during the fight, making the sand that much more valuable! :rotfl2:

(BTW, Bella, my wounds are healing just fine, how about yours?)

I started thinking about it and although it would be really nice to have a space suit, I think I would rather wish for that pretty rainbow of rocket couches I just saw in someones room today! :thewave: :thewave:

It was mesmerizing! :love:

EDIT ( Thanks to MousseDude, I now have a light blue rocket couch!) :cheer2: :wizard: :cheer2:

EDIT( I also now have dark blue and yellow) :) :banana: I never knew about my trading skillz! :earboy2: now if only my skillz can get me orange, cyan and green! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter