What do you really want?

Okay, just thought I'd post this here in case anyone see it: 2 Red Space Magic codes - willing to trade for them.

Oh my. I remember when this thread was started. I had to go back and see what I was wishing for back then. Recognized so many names I remember playing with in the early days. Not even sure very many of them are still around.

Anyway, the one thing I really wish for (besides the obvious Inferno and Sparrow) is my chicken hat. I had a few but stayed away from VMK too long and lost my inventory. Lost my Day 1 badge too. :guilty:

I have already been blessed by the kindness of many on this board :grouphug: You all are trully a great group of people with a huge generousity towards even strangers!!

If I could have one thing it would be a white snowman to complete my Christmas room. :thumbsup2

Here are a few different items on VMK that id like

Some stuff like Snowmen, Pirate Q, Soldiers, Other sort of rare stuff to gift to people and make there days :)

A Stitch Hat and Silver Ears For My Mom

A Sparrow For Me Before VMK Closes

A Haunted Clock for my Room

Just thought id post my new updated stuff Id like to help people before VMK closes :)

Here are a few different items on VMK that id like

Some stuff like Snowmen, Pirate Q, Soldiers, Other sort of rare stuff to gift to people and make there days :)

A Stitch Hat and Silver Ears For My Mom

A Sparrow For Me Before VMK Closes

A Haunted Clock for my Room

Just thought id post my new updated stuff Id like to help people before VMK closes :)

I have some pirate q, or some soldiers, just tell me what you would prefer!

I would like to give a Huge THANK YOU to cat.herder and budcollector for all that you've given. My children were very excited to see their new items.

Tink V-day 06 pin.
Quest kiosk.

Also I want to take a picture in a sparrow hat, green explorer shorts, and blue stitch.

I could help! I dont have more than 1 of those hats, but i trust you, and ill let you borrow them for a few pictures!!

PM me!

my only want now is to finish my rocket collection, by getting a cyan rocket!

First to use it is welcome to enjoy it for the remainder of the game! VMK I'll miss ya!

Fortress Room JH6U 2KZV FCDB Q8CV

Animal Kingdom Room PMDC K33U 4KZ7 4USE

Red Space Suit HC7y 27B7 L39L 74G8

Remember the magic! -- SadieFaye

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter