What do you REALLY Want to Do at WDW, but Haven't Yet?

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
Since most of here seem to be experienced Disney trippers, I was just wondering what do you really want to do at WDW, but just haven't made it to yet? I have a couple.......

1. I have tried my last 3 trips to make it over to AK Lodge just to check it out
not even to eat, I just want to see it and look around but I have yet to make it over there.

2. I really, really want to go to Scoop's Pin Talk at MK Exposition Hall, but haven't been able to work it time wise on my last 4 trips.

3. Not a small thing, but I REALLY want to do the big Backstage Magic Tour, but since it's an all day thing I haven't been able to. I WILL do it on my first solo trip though and it is looking like that will be in May of 2009. :banana:

4. Lastly, I've always wanted to meet Mickey in his Sorcerer's costume, but didn't make it when he was at the Studios, they closed it, but I hear he might be back? And I hope to see him on our trip this October.

I'm sure there is more, but these are the ones that I have on a list. The list was longer, but I managed to tick some things off my last 2 trips.

I have really wanted to sign up for the surfing experience at Typhoon Lagoon.

Taking the keys to the kingdom tour would be need too!

Staying in a cabin at Ft Wildeness has been on my top 7 as well.

Via iPhone while sitting in a restaurant after church service with several people I dont know:-)

There are so many things I still want to do at the parks. Every time I go I try to do something I haven't done before. I have only done one of the tours so there are plenty left to do.

Since most of here seem to be experienced Disney trippers, I was just wondering what do you really want to do at WDW, but just haven't made it to yet? I have a couple.......

1. I have tried my last 3 trips to make it over to AK Lodge just to check it out
not even to eat, I just want to see it and look around but I have yet to make it over there.

2. I really, really want to go to Scoop's Pin Talk at MK Exposition Hall, but haven't been able to work it time wise on my last 4 trips.

3. Not a small thing, but I REALLY want to do the big Backstage Magic Tour, but since it's an all day thing I haven't been able to. I WILL do it on my first solo trip though and it is looking like that will be in May of 2009. :banana:

4. Lastly, I've always wanted to meet Mickey in his Sorcerer's costume, but didn't make it when he was at the Studios, they closed it, but I hear he might be back? And I hope to see him on our trip this October.

I'm sure there is more, but these are the ones that I have on a list. The list was longer, but I managed to tick some things off my last 2 trips.

I'd like to do all of the things you mentioned....However, I've never experienced "The Haunted Mansion". Can you believe it? Got a group of folks who I'm running with in the half-marathon that have vowed to make me ride it! Once I get this experience in, I'll move on to wanting for the cool backstage tours and such!

re-ride splash mountain (only rode once when I was 7..I remained traumatized), go to downtown disney, eat at the polynesian reastaurant, do backstage tours, go for my birthday :goodvibes

What I need to do:
-Turtle Talk with Crush
-In all the years I have going to WDW I cannot ever recall riding TTA in MK
-Rent a Water Mouse

Every trip I take, I make it a point of working in new experiences, new restaurants, new resorts, etc.

I've done many of the tours, eaten at most of the restaurants, visited/explored ALL of the resorts, That being said, I have several "firsts" planned for my annual Sept/Oct trip.

I'm running in a Disney 5K, taking the DiveQuest Tour (if I can get Open Water certified in time), doing the Segway Around the World Tour, and experiencing Party For The Senses (with some new DIS friends!)

Along with many repeat restaurants, I'm eating for the first time at Yak & Yeti, Chef de France and Yachtsman Steakhouse (those last two, thanks to Kevin's insightful reviews).

For me, the ability to find new things to experience each and every trip is one of the things that makes WDW so special!!

-See Fantasmic
- Take the "Keys to the Kingdom" Tour
- Eat at Victoria & Albert's
- Stay at the Contemporary, Magic Kingdom view
The list can go on, but seeing all the $$$$ I would need to spend is frightening me :scared1:

Love this question!

One thing I would want to do is stay for longer than 3 nights! I've been several (about 8?) times in the last 12 years, but always only for short trips. They've been a lot of fun, and I know I'm lucky to have gone on these trips, but someday I would love to be there for a week or more. This would give me the time to do some of the things I've wanted to do!

Then I would definitely want to go on at least one behind-the-scenes tour, dine at Victoria and Albert, spend some time just relaxing by a beautiful resort pool, and perhaps indulge in a spa service!

1.I would like to see Wishes. With an infant, we are usually back at the
resort by the time it starts.

2. Stay at the Poly

3. Sometime when my DD is older, I would like to do Tea at the GF

I was trying to get DH into the spirit and asked him this question. The only answer he could say was Universal. Universal over Disney?! I don't think so. :)

Ft. Wilderness Segway Tour
Chef's Table at Victoria & Albert's.

I'd really like to leave the kids at the Neverland Club or with a sitter and go out without them, but DH won't go for it. At least not until they are a bit older.....

Segway tour

Stay at The Grand Floridian!!!!!

turtle talk

soo many things so little time!!:laughing:

1. I'm not "dying" to do this - but we have never taken the time to ride the steam boat at Liberty Square. I would like to.
2. I would like to stay at the Contemporary.
3. I really want to try some of the tours. We have been putting these off until DS gets older. Well he turns 10 next month, so we are thinking that next year will be the year. (no time this year as we are only going to be at the world for 3 days before taking the cruise).

1) Hoop De Do Review
2) Parasailing
3) Eat at Boma (I've made ADRs there 3 times and something always happens where we can't make it.)

* Tea at the GF ~ I would love to do that!
* Dinner at Narcoossee
* Stay at Poly ~ MK view
* Stay at AKL ~ savanah view
* Sunrise safari
* Stay at Beach Club
* Signature wine pairings

Oh, this list could go on and on.

See the candy lady in Japan pavillion Epcot
The Wayama safari at AKL

Segway tour.

Make a trip and not visit any of the parks (yeah I know sounds crazy but just to hang at the resort the whole time)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter