What do you put in your coffee to make it sweet?

Frwinkley

DIS Veteran
I like my coffee light and very sweet and am hooked on artificially flavored coffee creamers (the flavored kind). I'd love to kick the habit without sacrificing too much taste. Any suggestions?

I use flavored creamer and sugar, but a lot less than I used to. I gradually cut back the amount I pit in over a few weeks or months and now if coffee has too much sweet, I can’t drink it.

I just kicked sugar, I've been using honey and unsweetened almond milk. It wasn't difficult to get used to.

I kicked my sugar habit with stevia. Can't stand the taste of regular sugar in my coffee or tea now.

I like my coffee light and very sweet and am hooked on artificially flavored coffee creamers (the flavored kind). I'd love to kick the habit without sacrificing too much taste. Any suggestions?

I use flavored creamer and sugar, but a lot less than I used to. I gradually cut back the amount I pit in over a few weeks or months and now if coffee has too much sweet, I can’t drink it.

I just kicked sugar, I've been using honey and unsweetened almond milk. It wasn't difficult to get used to.

I kicked my sugar habit with stevia. Can't stand the taste of regular sugar in my coffee or tea now.
Congratulations to all of you!
Every week I tell myself - I’m cutting down on the sugar this week & nope...I keep right on with it

Aspartame. The blue stuff. Not Equal nor Nutrasweet brands, but the generic from Walmart or Shop Rite.

Recently I obtained free 40 count packages of both Splenda and Truvia for buying certain quantities of K-cups, but when they're gone I'll go back to the blue packets.

Truvia with unsweetened almond milk and Watkins flavorings. My favorites are hazlenut or caramel.

I can't stand sweet coffee. I take mine just cream, no sweetener. (Although, I do occasionally partake in the flavored creamers, but it is RARE.)

I find adding sugar to hot coffee makes it bitter or funky tasting. (Unless it's like a frappuccino, where it's a cup of fat and sugar with a dash of coffee. I like that just fine!)

I get the natural coffee mate sweet cream flavor when I want sweetener and flavor... Which is very rare. (Or if I use the creamers to flavor cheesecakes and have leftovers.)

Heavy whipping cream. It has trace amounts of carbs and sugar and it is delicious. I only use about a teaspoon full for a cup of joe. It has a naturally slightly sweet taste, try it out!:)

I weaned myself off of flavored creamer last year and now I don't miss it at all. I started gradually cutting back on the amount and then I switched out my Keuring to a Nespresso and the coffee was so much better that I didn't want to ruin it with sugar. I still have to use some half and half because black coffee upsets my stomach, but that's fine with me. Good luck finding something that works for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter