• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you do if you do NOT get your CC gift?

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
Of the 3 cabins involved on this trip, only the one with my family has cruised before. When the TA made the ressies last summer she noted that we were a Castaway Club booking, but since my dad is the main name for the reservations, I'm thinking that may get lost in the shuffle. I'm greedy and I want my towel!;) If we don't get a CC gift, would we go to guest services and request it?
Robin M.

I think that would be the best thing to do, but hopefully the towel will be in your stateroom when you first enter the door. :)

Yes, go to guest services! They are really helpful! On our first DCL cruise, we went during the inaugural year and we're supposed to get a unframed lithograph or something like that worth about $20(I think for using Disney CLub card, not sure, it was so long ago) We didn't get it so we went to GS, they had a really nice framed lithograph with Mickey sent to our cabin. On our last cruise, they were offering the same one at the auction with starting bid of $250 :earseek:

On our last cruise, we were supposed to get $50 on board credit for using Disney Visa to pay and it didn't show on the final printout. Went to GS and they had the credit applied within 10 minutes.

I would call DCL now and let them know that your DAD is the main name on the ressie but YOU are a CC member....they should note it on the ressie...also check with your room steward and if they cannot help you definately go to GS.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter