What do you collect?

Hi, my name is Brandy, and I have a Disney addiction (((hello Brandy))). I collect Disney dolls, I prefer the limited release dolls that Disney started in 2009 with Snow White, but I missed a few, still trying to get my hands on those.
I also collect Disney ornaments, BUT, I am very picky. I prefer them to not be ball ornaments, they must be themed to Christmas, not just a character hanging on a string. For the most part, I collect the Grolier, now Early Moments collection. I had a lapse in my membership (thanks to the company), and missed some over the last few years that I am trying to snag off ebay now. Of the older ones, I really just need Gepetto.

We collect the snow globes with the years on them, but haven't been able to get our hands on the 2011 or 2012 ones! It seems like you have to go to the actual store to get them. We also collect Disney Store ornaments and I've started collecting the dolls for my daughter :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter