What do you collect?

I collect Alice in Wonderland stuff - anything relating to that really. I also collect pins. My husband and I have a huge collection. I also like Disney sticker books (Panini), Disney books, Disney stuffed animals, Disney postcards, and other random trinkets.

Mostly anything Alice in Wonderland from shirts to dolls to Christmas ornaments, ect.
Aside from Alice in Wonderland I have stuffed plushes of certain characters: Marie, Dumbo, Eeyore. Some stuff with Mickey and Minnie Mouse like shirts and the Minnie Mouse OPI nail polish that was recently released.

'collectiblles' were the shirts and coffee mugs I brought back from the World. My passion was ingited when a friend gave me an old tin pencil box that was a limited edition of 500. After that, I started exploring second hand stores, garage sales, antique stores and estate sales to see what my next treasure would be. I even hunt for Disneyana when on vacation in other countries.

My focus shifts all the time, but it used to be 1930's (anything) and tin wind up toys. Lately I have been collecting items related to the Magic Kingdom Club and Disney golf tournaments.

One of these days I'll have to open a mouseum!!

I just started collecting stuff related to Lion King. I have a few posters in my room, a Simba keychain, three pins, and a t-shirt. I'm on my way slowly but surely. ;)

I collect really anything that catches my attention, mainly princess things. None of my things are worth anything, I just collect them because I like them :)

I collect ANYTHING related to Lilo and Stitch. It's almost like a sickness. I have a room dedicated to my L&S collection in my home. From snow globes to big figs, if it has Stitch on it and released at WDW or DL, I probably own it. Still working on the overseas parks.

I collect ANYTHING related to Lilo and Stitch. It's almost like a sickness. I have a room dedicated to my L&S collection in my home. From snow globes to big figs, if it has Stitch on it and released at WDW or DL, I probably own it. Still working on the overseas parks.

I would absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to see photos of some of your collection if you have any to share? I love stitch merchandise too :)

I've really been enjoying this thread. I'm a collector too. Disney stuff, I collect pins, and Beauty & the Beast. I also collect fashion dolls and purses. My DH and I collect crosses which we have displayed on one wall in our bedroom, and I also have a small collection of "Salty & Peppy" salt and pepper shakers from the 50's. And I also started on the Willow Tree figures. So many cool things, so little space! I must add, the coolest thing my DH bought me was a display case from Ikea one year for Christmas. He hid it under our couch and I had no idea. My whole family knew about it too. LOL. My Mom could never keep a secret and she did!

JoJo1980 said:
I would absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to see photos of some of your collection if you have any to share? I love stitch merchandise too :)

I agree! Would love to see pics as well!

What a great thread!

I collect the Olsewski shadow boxes, small enamel swarovski figurines from Arribas Bros., Disney art (mainly the Kincade stuff), Disney Christmas ornaments and anything to do with the Blue Fairy (she reminds me of my mother that passed away 10 years ago) and Peter pan! :goodvibes

JoJo1980 said:

Sure! Please forgive the mess. My DH and I are currently shuffling stuff in and out of the room but here you go!
cb5061c0.jpg

a762e1af.jpg

7076ff12.jpg

c873ccc4.jpg

0a2bad55.jpg

152e63cb.jpg

We also collect paintings by Noah. I'll post those pics in a bit. Now I've shown mine, lets see yours! :-)

I'm another poster here that collects Alice in Wonderland memorabilia!
I don't have a lot but my collection is slowing growing.
I don't have any photos but here's a little bit of what I own:

* Pook-a-looz Alice doll
* Plastic glass (from Target)
* Pullover from Forever 21 (they are currently offering more Disney pullovers if anyone is interested)
* Tank top also from Forever 21
* Make-up bag (this came with a set from Bath and Body Works years ago)
* Alice necklace (from Wal-Mart)
* 2 (and slowly adding more) Christmas ornaments (from the Disney Store)

I have a rather substatial collection of Disney related comic books...and also Disneyland and WDW ostcards. The Nickel Tour book got me going on the postcards...but I have collected comics for about 25 years. Oh...I also have a small collection of Disney Dollars...those things are cool!

Still not at 10 posts, so I can't post an image. (Kind of a silly rule...but, I imagine there were a few bad apples that made that sort of thing necessary)

So here are a few picts of stuff from my collection:

A clssic Mine Train postcard...Nickel Tour NT0366 (sorry, kind of big...it's just a normal sized card):
NT0366.jpg

Just picked this up at DCA bout a month ago:
Disney_Dollars_0001.jpg

And an early Walt Disney Comic and Stories from 1943:
WDCS29.jpg

Hello my name is Jay and I am a Disney collector/addict.:yay: I collect Disney Pins, Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards, and snow globes for my wife. If I lived closer I would probably even have more.

My family thinks of me more of a hoarder than collector. They tease that anything with "the rat" on it doesn't ever get thrown away. :goodvibes But, my passion is my Disney book collection and I have just about anything and everything for a Gourmet Mickey kitchen. We also have a Christmas tree with all the Hallmark & family ornaments so we can keep our Disney tree exclusively all Disney. Oh yeah, then there's a couple thousand pins and we stopped getting those about 10 years ago.
P1010185.jpg

nelsonxmas2009049.jpg

I have been buying the snowglobes that are year specific each time we go to WDW. We were just there earlier this month and they didn't have any 2012 snowglobes left. :sad1:

I collect Disney/Pixar dvds, right now I have 24 and I'm expected to get a couple more by Christmas. :)

I have way to many collections of non-Disney collectibles (the peanuts gang, snowglobes, nutcrackers, ect) so it's probably silly I'm starting a new collection!

Pictures are ones I have. I am looking for City Hall to complete my collection.

$T2eC16dHJFoE9nh6piifBQkpGFT(fQ~~60_1.JPG

The Emporium

$(KGrHqFHJCEFCbQ9y3koBQpFORmJKw~~60_1.JPG

The Fire House

$(KGrHqNHJEYFCbi8NO5MBQpFJr8,yw~~60_1.JPG

The Train Station
$T2eC16V,!)!E9s2fB+2)BQpFIuhrOQ~~60_1.JPG

The Cinema
370690597120_1_1_1.jpg

Casey's Corner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter