What do you collect?

I collect anything Mickey...I've got a Pez dispenser, Mr. Potato Head, Wobblers, Esphera Puzzle Ball, Crystal Cuties, Jim Shore, and I just won my first Vinylmation, it is the clear black 3" on eBay.

We also collect pins, we have about 20, and I have them displayed in a shadow box from Michaels. We have a lanyard mounted in the shadow box and the pins are on/around it. We always get the year, the resort we stay at and the kids always pick one or two for their favorite ride.

If someone can explain to me how to post photos I would be happy to.

TriSeb°o°;35122644 said:
I collect Maps, the ones handed out at the parks, and PDF versions all over the web. I started to created my own from the ones available on the WDW.com site. I stitched together the ones available on the flash application which have great illustrations. Check them out and download at your pleasure:

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I started collecting the maps, but only of when I am in the Park - with around 30 trips, it does add up! I just checked out your site, and am looking forward to downloading your map later. Thanks in advance for you nice work.

I also have a nice collection of Disney beanies. I stopped buying new ones a few years ago, but still have a few hundred in our house. Unfortunately the space no longer exists to display them all. Maybe in the future! In the meantime, if anyone needs something just let me know! Some would enjoy a new home.

I have 2 more disney christmas decorations a Tinkerbell one & a dopey one, I will take some photo's over the weekends & upload them

I love anything Disney, but we all collect pins (we have ours on corkboards too). I collect Disney teapots and anything Mulan!! I guess my signature probably would have given that away!

A bit of everything
33bk8ra.jpg

e9awba.jpg

Ezra @ nite
2hwfwyc.jpg

My family collects mugs from Disney - we always to the Arribas Bros. ship in DD and get a mug with our names on it and the year of our trip; very cool! Also at Christmas we have two trees, one is with a variety of ornaments and then the other one is a Disney tree!!:goodvibes

I myself like to collect pins and I plan on starting Vinylmation soon.:cool1:

We collect the mini ride posters that are sold at Disneyland but, not at DisneyWorld. Have about 8 so far. Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Pirates, Big Thunder, Jungle Cruise. Two new Wood and Buzz Midway mania Posters and the finding Nemo Submarine Voyage poster. Dont remember the rest. If anyone is interested I can take pictures. Wish you could find them online, I know I'd buy more.

I would LOVE to see them! Can you post them?

I collect Disney Precious Moments, Disney Jim Shore, and the Disney Collections by Thomas Kinkade. Just got the email regarding the new piece in the Dream Collection called "Bambi's First Year". So excited!

Disney wise, I do Scrooge McDuck, Stitch and Buzz Lightyear. Non Disney, I do Transformers and Comic Books. Now thanks to Takara, I do a combo Disney/Transformers with the new Disney Label Transformers, i.e. Mickey & Optimus Prime, Donald & Bumblebee, etc. I also do Disney/Star Wars crossover items, like the figures, pins, statues, etc

old comic books.....i gave my to our son....won't date them..but
they were only 10 cents each. :rolleyes1

i helped my wife collected those stain~glass lamps, starting with
tinker bell.

....because i like cheap stuff, i kept...those old disney store mags,
...[ they had pretty neat graphics.]

from our cruises, collected alot of the fancy menus...even the
matching deserts. even the character bkft ones.

i had a close friend..who ran a local movies place.., and gave
me lots & lots of disney movie posters. however, i really liked the
jimmy neutron one. oh, they made a 3-d type...for shark boy/lava
girl...that twinkle.

some things have special meanings when we took our boys the first
time...like a davey crockett's rifle. [ mostly because i got stuck holding
that thing..all thru the park. + rides.] :teeth:

now..all the family outfits...we used to wear.....from the disney store.
..funny , a cm....came up & told me he had the very same shirt ,&
he liked it so much...he wore it out.

and some stars wars cut-out poster from pepsi , dorito chips...and more.

:eek: no wonder we have no room, i am a regular pack~rat, :lmao:

I collect any and all things The Little Mermaid and pretty much the princesses in general. I collect pins, statues (a lot of the Jim Shore ones) and I have some dolls. Oh also the ceramic plates.

I collect old 35mm Slides, Polaroids, and in fact any pictures take of family vacations to Disney parks. I prefer the 35mm slides as they're easiest to store and I have a very high quality scanner, coupled with the usually superior processes used to create the slides, makes some awesome pictures.

I tend to haunt eBay for lots as they become available, but I've also traded people a CD full of high quality scans of the originals.

I collect pins and plush, through I recently started to collect vinylmation. I heard a lot of warnings to not start a collection, but some of them look too cool to pass up. :)

I collect anything Alice in Wonderland. I have over 100 items in my collection, including everything from shoelaces and shirts to snow globes and a tattoo

Animation art. I have about 20 production cels, about 30 limited editions cels, and four production backgrounds with re-created cels (in the post-hand painting years the studio created 1/1 limited editions when selling original backgrounds).

Anything with villains! I have about 100 or so pins of all kinds, but I TRY to limit myself to villains/haunted mansion (I came home with 38 pins on my last DL trip alone). I also do some villain Vinylmation, and anything Ursula!

I collect disney treasures trading cards and I'd like to begin collecting the comics...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter