What dinner rotation is the best- also best day for Palo?

amtmommy

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I was just wondering what is the best dinner rotation? I know alot of people with young ones like APL, but that puts you in Parrot Clay on formal night, or does that really matter?

Also any comments on a better day to do the Palo Brunch?

Thanks

Personally, I don't think there is a "best" dinner rotation. You end up with all of the same menus over the course of your cruise, no matter what rotation you are on.

Some people like to choose their rotation so they can be in Lumiere's on Formal Night. On our last cruise we were in Parrot Cay on Formal Night and had a blast. It was no less fun because we were in a tropical-themed restaurant. And we were in ANimator's Palette on Tropical night and had fun, even though it wasn't a tropical-themed restaurant.

There are so many details involved in planning a great cruise but, IMO, rotation selection isn't something to worry about.

We were in Parrot Cay on formal night...didn't bother us at all, it was excellent. Our least favorite restaurant is Lumieres/Tritons..so maybe that is why it doesn't bother us.

I really don't think it matters. Everyone in each restaurant is all dressed up, including waitstaff.

Being on the ship and being served so well and with such good food, there is no bad rotation. They are all the same, same servers, same tablemates, and same restaurants.

If you are on the 7 night cruise you visit each restaurant twice and one 3 times. To me it does not matter if formal or semi formal night is in Parrot Cay or Lumieers or Animators Pallate. You will receive the same great service and food and within minutes the surroundings disapper into the background because you are enjoying the food and the company!!

So far we have not gone to a dinner at Palo because we really enjoy our servers and the new friends we have made at our table. We do go to brunch at Palo - that's not to be missed!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter